Syracuse players who could get drafted | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse players who could get drafted

Alsacs

Living Legend
I heard that the Patriots and Dante Scarnecchia personally worked out Jamar McGloster.

He along with Steve Ishmael could get drafted.
I think McGloster would be a 7th round pick but I think he could have a shot at making a roster.

Hopefully Cole Murphy gets a camp invite.

I could see us getting one drafted in the 7th and a handful of camp invites.

I heard that the Patriots and Dante Scarnecchia personally worked out Jamar McGloster.

He along with Steve Ishmael could get drafted.
I think McGloster would be a 7th round pick but I think he could have a shot at making a roster.
I would be shocked if Ish doesn't get drafted. I watch a lot of football on Saturdays (and Sundays) and he was easily one of the best receivers in college, always going against the best corners in the ACC. Would love to see him in a Giant uniform.

I would be shocked if Ish doesn't get drafted. I watch a lot of football on Saturdays (and Sundays) and he was easily one of the best receivers in college, always going against the best corners in the ACC. Would love to see him in a Giant uniform.

Absolutely, i could see ish in a pats uni or giants. Or saints or vikings. There are teams out there that cherish attitude and reliability . He has the frame and enough speed . The pros evaluate ability to get off the line and get into a pattern and ish has that ability . Showed it against the ACCs best for a few years.

Not sure about Franklin . He has struggled in space play and covering . The pros ask alot of backers these days playing sideline to sideline .

I really have to think scouts have missed something if Ishmael goes undrafted. Still can't believe Amba Etta went undrafted and is still working his way into the league.

Geez... NC State’s entire D-Line drafted by pick 128
And Eric Dungey kicked their a$$ in the 2nd half.
Awful coaching with all that talent.
If only Dino gets that look out.

And Eric Dungey kicked their a$$ in the 2nd half.
Awful coaching with all that talent.
If only Dino gets that look out.
Their RB looked like Zeke against us

I really have to think scouts have missed something if Ishmael goes undrafted. Still can't believe Amba Etta went undrafted and is still working his way into the league.

I think he runs a 4.6. That's the problem, not enough speed. But haven't those people watched how he plays? AET might have had more athleticism, but Ishmael fought hard to make catches. You can't teach that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom