Syracuse Varsity Jackets? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Varsity Jackets?

DaCuse

Shooting a deuce for da Cuse!
Does SU award varsity letters/jackets?

I was in South Bend in February visiting my sister at Notre Dame and saw a group of guys wearing pretty cool looking ND varsity jackets.

I’ve never seen that at SU...

Never went to Cuse (UC alumn when they were tied together, degree says Cuse tho;-)) but where could I buy one if that make em?! 43 now, nothing would make me feel as cool as a Cuse letter jacket.

DA3A94D1-FB21-4C99-8008-BEF73FA169FC.jpeg

Does SU award varsity letters/jackets?

I was in South Bend in February visiting my sister at Notre Dame and saw a group of guys wearing pretty cool looking ND varsity jackets.

I’ve never seen that at SU...
Back in the day: 40's 50's the traditional block orange S was awarded in all sports at an annual banquet. Football, Basketball and Lacrosse were given certificates for white cardigan type sweaters, The block S was trimmed in different colors for the respective teams. Not sure of the others but it was grey for Lax

Don’t most athletes wear a blue Nike parka with the orange S on the chest?

I have a picture of it but when I try to post it it says file is too large.

Anyone help me?

And a better picture...just go in and take it away from him.

View attachment 167615
As with many searches for SU merchandise, I was not successful finding what I was looking for.

Found a site where you can build a customized letter jacket, in satin style. Got close to what the wrestler is wearing above. Saved it, hope others can see it.

06DFEF75-0062-4918-8D22-397E28C52653.jpeg

This jacket on the right is what most SU players wear now...

View attachment 167616
This jacket on the right is what most SU players wear now...
Looks like the jacket that was offered to former SU Lax players four or five years ago. Great coat with S and the words lacrosse over the heart. Nike swish on the left and former playing number on the top of the left sleeve.

Looks like the jacket that was offered to former SU Lax players four or five years ago. Great coat with S and the words lacrosse over the heart. Nike swish on the left and former playing number on the top of the left sleeve.
Exactly. I was just given one by the athletic department. Can someone post it for me?

Should turn this thread into showing off your favorite piece of Syracuse gear that you own!