Syracuse vs. Florida State | The Extended Cut | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Florida State | The Extended Cut

These get better with every iteration.

Keep me coming Newhouse

So, I'm reading through this thread over coffee this morning and nearly spit my coffee out at reading this. Then I think, there will be some interesting comments about this later in the thread...and there is nothing?
I'm surprised that no one picked this low-hanging fruit, so I'll go "there" and ask:
Was this post due to auto-correct or is it more about auto-erotica?

whoops... my apologies. Didn't check the board before posting. I guess I was a bit overwhelmed when I saw this on Youtube.

Anyone know the name of the song used? I actually really like it and I think my team would enjoy it on our warm up mix.

Anyone else watch that last run by Strickland and think of Delone Carter?

FB video team is top notch.

Absolutely. They're producing professional quality product. The Newhouse advantage. These students/staff will leave here with a good name on their resume which will help them land good gigs. Video production is a field in which you can earn a good living in.

I get the sentiment about the music from we north-of-40 folks. storange is correct, however. That's what will appeal to recruits.

Great video.

So, I'm reading through this thread over coffee this morning and nearly spit my coffee out at reading this. Then I think, there will be some interesting comments about this later in the thread...and there is nothing?
I'm surprised that no one picked this low-hanging fruit, so I'll go "there" and ask:
Was this post due to auto-correct or is it more about auto-erotica?
Definitely auto correct from keep “em” coming. Didn’t even notice

EXCELLENT

For those of you who don't like the music, wow, just wow. Just turn down the volume then (and this coming from a 47 year old dude who loves rap). Again, GREAT job!

No big deal. Really. Just an opinion.

I like rap music. I don’t like this sing songy mumble stuff. Some people do. Again...no big deal. Just a comment/opinion. Can we only comment on the video if we loved everything about it? I thought it was well done overall.

I should add that i mostly don’t care for music in highlight type videos - I’d prefer to hear the crowd and the tv or radio calls of the plays. Just a preference. I think those kinds of things would go well with some of those camera angles...gives more of the experience of being there.

These get better with every iteration.

Keep me coming Newhouse
This is done in house, so Newhouse has nothing to do with it, unless they have interns within the sports department who happen to go to Newhouse. The creative / video guys who are responsible are not Newhouse grads.

This is done in house, so Newhouse has nothing to do with it, unless they have interns within the sports department who happen to go to Newhouse. The creative / video guys who are responsible are not Newhouse grads.
I am told these videos are the work of Scott Hecht. Hecht helped run the SEC Network for ESPN before John Wildhack stole him away last year. He is also largely responsible for all the video content on the main scoreboards on gameday. He works closely with the Newhouse kids, who love him and think he is a genius. Huge talent.

Syracuse-ESPN partnership provides students with the ultimate sports broadcasting experience | Newhouse School | Syracuse University - Syracuse University

I am told these videos are the work of Scott Hecht. Hecht helped run the SEC Network for ESPN before John Wildhack stole him away last year. He is also largely responsible for all the video content on the main scoreboards on gameday. He works closely with the Newhouse kids, who love him and think he is a genius. Huge talent.

Syracuse-ESPN partnership provides students with the ultimate sports broadcasting experience | Newhouse School | Syracuse University - Syracuse University
Well, I was wrong.

Lang is

Another moment from the game that I enjoyed seeing

ezgif-5-aec3b36855.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors