Syracuse vs. Louisville | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Louisville

I feel good about Syracuse's chance in this game. I think the defensive line should be able to contain Cunningham better than we did. The key to the game is continuously feeding the football to future 2022 Clemson Tiger Sean Tucker. I expect him to have a big game...
Why would he want to play with your QB when he can play with ours?

Was once verballed to Syracuse. I would expect Syracuse would be one of the places he would most want to go to. Except for the small matter of Sean Tucker.

I bet he goes somewhere close to home where he can start and play a lot. Georgia Southern. Some place like that.

Was once verballed to Syracuse. I would expect Syracuse would be one of the places he would most want to go to. Except for the small matter of Sean Tucker.

I bet he goes somewhere close to home where he can start and play a lot. Georgia Southern. Some place like that.
Unless, he would be alright with playing some backup rb, sprinkled in with some slot receiver. Would be a solid punt/kick returner too. Basically, everything Jawhar didn't want to do.

One year. He played all 4 of his years at LU.
It appears Louisville has favored the freshman and redshirt freshman more than him this season despite Hassan's effectiveness this year.

1636658746541.png

I feel good about Syracuse's chance in this game. I think the defensive line should be able to contain Cunningham better than we did. The key to the game is continuously feeding the football to future 2022 Clemson Tiger Sean Tucker. I expect him to have a big game...
Sorry Gbo, your skill at predictions needs a little work

I had a very vivid dream that we rolled Louisville. We were bowl eligible and it was delightful.

No prognostications. Just letting ya’ll know. I’ve never had a dream like that before.

1 week….

We did

Great speed - real home run threat. He just fumbled too much to give him more touches as a running back or a kick returner.

I like the suggestion of a school like Georgia Southern for him.

Great speed - real home run threat. He just fumbled too much to give him more touches as a running back or a kick returner.

I like the suggestion of a school like Georgia Southern for him.
Is ball security what kept him out? I never watched them enough to know but was surprised he didn't get more run when I saw his per carry average.

Is ball security what kept him out? I never watched them enough to know but was surprised he didn't get more run when I saw his per carry average.
Yes, essentially that. He’d had problems in previous years, and this year he lost fumbles against Ole Miss and Boston College. Had a huge rushing game against Virginia (162 yards on 14 carries), but had the fumble against BC and only received 2 carries against Clemson because of it. It was after that game that he made the decision to enter the portal.

It’s actually tough to find fumble data on individual players… you have to dig through individual game stats and find the specific plays in the play-by-play log where the fumbles actually occurred.

Yes, essentially that. He’d had problems in previous years, and this year he lost fumbles against Ole Miss and Boston College. Had a huge rushing game against Virginia (162 yards on 14 carries), but had the fumble against BC and only received 2 carries against Clemson because of it. It was after that game that he made the decision to enter the portal.

It’s actually tough to find fumble data on individual players… you have to dig through individual game stats and find the specific plays in the play-by-play log where the fumbles actually occurred.

He also had 3 fumbles last year on only 55 carries.

Man, that seems like such a correctable thing.