Syracuse vs. Miami Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Miami Game Thread

So JB didn't think they would foul right away?

YIKES...that...was...not ...good.

JayCuse said:
we just arent good. guess its nit this year ugh

We're going home after the last game regardless of record.

The effort was very good today, but Miami simply executed better. That's an older, more mature, more experienced team, and it shows.

Miami is a good team dude. They beat duke by 13 at cameron. We fought hard. Really should have won given we make some fts.
but we needed this win. i find it hard to see us in the ncaa with no good wins right now, i dont see a way in hell were beating virginia duke ul nc etc

Extremely disappointing. It's either poor shooting from the floor or poor shooting from the line or both. Our team must take care of the ball and must make foul shots if they are going to win. You can't give good teams the gift of poor performance and expect to win. Gbinije... it's just incomprehensible that a guy can be so poor at free throws and have so much talent otherwise.

For me the most disheartening thing is that we showed some things to be excited about. Roberson had a great game. Patterson is an assist machine. We did some things really well today... but...

Lost this game at the free throw line. 8-19. Does Gbinije even practice free throws? Doesn't look like it. Lots of good effort wasted by putrid FT shooting. Game was there to be had.

Sad we outshot them from the field and from three, 10 more rebounds.
5 more turnovers, abysmal free throw shooting,G's missed dunk(had to), and to many 3 point plays for miami killed us. We could have taken this game it hurts but I am not all that concerned its a long season.

When march rolls around we get longer rests and when you have longer rests and experience and physicallity from G, Cooney and Rak it will help.

Madbiker said:
Lost this game at the free throw line. 8-19. Does Gbinije even practice free throws? Doesn't look like it. Lots of good effort wasted by putrid FT shooting. Game was there to be had.

But, but...SU has always been a good free throw shooting team.

Extremely disappointing. It's either poor shooting from the floor or poor shooting from the line or both. Our team must take care of the ball and must make foul shots if they are going to win. You can't give good teams the gift of poor performance and expect to win. Gbinije... it's just incomprehensible that a guy can be so poor at free throws and have so much talent otherwise.

For me the most disheartening thing is that we showed some things to be excited about. Roberson had a great game. Patterson is an assist machine. We did some things really well today... but...

And they fought back first from a 12 and then a ten point deficit.