Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

The way that drive ended... I really wish that as soon as we get to the 40-35 we just make sure to put a pass or two directly in to the endzone.

OttoinGrotto said:
The way that drive ended... I really wish that as soon as we get to the 40-35 we just make sure to put a pass or two directly in to the endzone.

Well to be fair Hunts God awful pass to west did land in the end zone. Too bad west was on the 15...

He can run, against mediocre teams. If we want to win real games, they are going to prevent him from running and there goes our offense.

Too bad, hopefully we can keep it respectable. I have a hard time seeing 4 wins out of this team

When there is contact flag goes to the defense.

But that's how you capitalize on an opponent miscue.

Hunt needs to come out throwing right now, and he actually needs to throw a TD pass tonight. 1 TD pass in 4 games is utter trash.

I don't know who I got into the debate with last year about our DBS being nfl potential prospects (maybe anomander?)...but these guys are hideous.

Yes. He can run. What did you see in Wilson that you like?
Crusty will be disappointed in me, but I don't think Wilson is the answer either.

I think there may have been a reason why the coaches were tracking AJ Long to be the back up.

The officials seem to be able to see all the little holds our corners do, but can't call an obvious one against their safety.

[QUOTE="OrangeDW, post: 1144044, member: 2]Yes. He can run. What did you see in Wilson that you like?[/QUOTE]
Slightly better passer. Slightly. If Hunt can't run because of the hip, I'd rather have someone else in there. It takes away 65% of his game.

That wasn't a bad throw, but it is a throw Hunt needs to make

3rd & 3 and a freking swing pass against a team with more speed. SMH.

Unreal. 3rd down and we throw another screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom