Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

I actually like the risky approach, infinitely better than the Maryland game approach.

I personally wouldn't have called that there but hell, at least we are taking chances and trying to win this game.

Aside from the awful pick, Hunt has not been our problem tonight at all. Our OL has gotten manhandled and we can't run at all.

Hunt may have not been the problem but he has not been the solution either. The guy simply isn't a D1/P5 talent at QB.

Ironic this consecutive completion record they're touting Golson for had a botched spike into the ground for a fumble in the middle of it?
Making that record, like the entire Notre Dame mythos, a complete sham.

but they don't have the same affect on the game or our WR corp

????

Same affect on the game? A TD is a TD. We don't score nearly enough of them, but without Hunt I feel it would be much worse. We had 1 TD drive in almost 3 quarters against VILLANOVA when he was out.

Our secondary's tackling abilities leave a lot to be desired, specifically our cornerbacks.

Why do our DBs try to run straight through their blocker on the bubble screen instead of getting around them, making the holding calls obvious?

These refs may be the worst at spotting the ball that I have ever seen. That is the third first down they've just handed to ND.

Lits44 said:
Why do our DBs try to run straight through their blocker on the bubble screen instead of getting around them, making the holding calls obvious?
They've never practiced against a live blocker

????

Same affect on the game? A TD is a TD. We don't score nearly enough of them, but without Hunt I feel it would be much worse. We had 1 TD drive in almost 3 quarters against VILLANOVA when he was out.

No you don't get it. It has the same affect on the scoreboard but not in the game.

These refs may be the worst at spotting the ball that I have ever seen. That is the third first down they've just handed to ND.
They really are excellent at being off by exactly 1/2 a yard in NDs favor tonight

No you don't get it. It has the same affect on the scoreboard but not in the game.

Why do you even watch? You seem to hate everything that is being done. I understand we are losing but it genuinely seems like you are having a horrible time watching the team.

Oh well. Fairly happy with the D. Offense is what it is.

Why do you even watch? You seem to hate everything that is being done. I understand we are losing but it genuinely seems like you are having a horrible time watching the team.

punishment lol

You're right. I don't get it. Rushing TD's don't have "the same affect on the game" as passing TD's? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Would like to see Hunt drive us down the field again on this drive and get in the zone again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom