Syracusefan.com Board Tailgate - Northwestern Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com Board Tailgate - Northwestern Game

thx but its kinda far to drive hoping someone has one :)
Someone always...always has an extra ticket in the Fine Lot. Try Retro too..I think he bought some extra $10 State Fair Specials. He'll be at the tailgate around 11am.

Will be in attendance with OrangeOnions and a few friends.. we will bring our own beer. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Bees and Cuseregular..Will be driving up from Virginia with the better half. Will bring cash to help with expenses and some beer, hopefully cold, as well. You can never have too much of either. Look forward to seeing everyone for the first win of many this season!!

Somewhere Dion Waiters hangs his head in shame Oh Lord
Lol i hear you, trying to get friends to come but no one cares about SU football and i dont really want to sit alone at the game either , kinda sucks. But im still 50/ 50 : )

Lol i hear you, trying to get friends to come but no one cares about SU football and i dont really want to sit alone at the game either , kinda sucks. But im still 50/ 50 : )

Tomcat and a host of others from the Fine Lot sit up in the 300's near the coaches box, theres plenty of seats up there and I am sure they would be happy to have you sit with them.

Tomcat and a host of others from the Fine Lot sit up in the 300's near the coaches box, theres plenty of seats up there and I am sure they would be happy to have you sit with them.
Yes, Albany, you can sit with the peeps at the top of 302. If your eyes can take the sound without bleeding.

Oh man im at 75/25 now. I dont commit to anything unless i plan on following through, but its looking good : )

Oh man im at 75/25 now. I dont commit to anything unless i plan on following through, but its looking good : )
Airman...drop the sock and Adios of the sack! Your Mommy isn't here anymore!
Hit the chow line for some quick grub, muster up and get on I-90 westbound by 0600 in your POV!

Contact me via PM...I'll give you my cell number. You can sit with us up in 302. We'll be on the lookout for a cheap tix before you arrive (if you need one). Call 10 mins out and we can give you a SITREP on the parking around the Fine Lot.

Edit: Anyone going out to the Fair this week...try to pick up 1 or 2 extra cheap tix...we have buyers in the Fine Lot.

Two old broads will be in attendance. Expect mimosas and some sort of breakfast sweets.

Two old broads will be in attendance. Expect mimosas and some sort of breakfast sweets.

Old being the operative word.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The bus from Ohio to Syracuse leaves Cuyahoga County right after school on Friday afternoon. See you all on Saturday morning.

Can I just walk onto the lot? I am getting dropped off for the game.

Awesome! Who is PeteCalvin bringing with her? Will you be there as well to balance it out with a young broad?

PeteCalvin, if you're reading this, don't forget the tickets. Dumbass.

I will bring the beer. Since you don't drink, why don't you bring some, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom