SyracuseFan.com Collectible Tee-Shirt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.com Collectible Tee-Shirt

I still have my my cto made War Otto shirt and syracusefan.com button

War Otto.jpg

The war damn Otto logo on the front and down down the field on the back. Keep it simple

(i have a shirt that was made with "and you will know our name is the Orange when we lay our vengeance upon thee" on the back) something like that but referencing the board would be nice

I don't think it should be sport specific, this board isn't.

Whatever shirt we come up with it absolutely has to have War Otto on it. That's not even debatable.

I do like the idea of tying in our inaugural season in the ACC, but I also love the idea of commemorating the anniversary of this collection of loveable misfits and miscreants...and I mean that sincerely. My wife has been making fun of me since I first joined this group back in late 1996. How many years has this group been around now? Are we near 20?
Fishy, Temery and I started syracusefan.com on January 15, 2000. Almost 14 years ago.

Yes, two UConn fans helped start it. They were tired of Syracuse fans (who had no where else to go) taking over the Boneyard. So they approached me about starting a Syracuse forum.

The early days were very amusing. I could write a very funny book about them

Fishy, Temery and I started syracusefan.com on January 15, 2000. Almost 14 years ago.

Yes, two UConn fans helped start it. They were tired of Syracuse fans (who had no where else to go) taking over the Boneyard. So they approached me about starting a Syracuse forum.

Before SyracuseFan.com, we had all those other meeting spots. The AOL board, etc. how far back did those go? I joined the AOL board at the end of 1996. Bees, Igor (lbonn123), Tomcat, Cherie, OSullFam, and several others were around then. Cherie is actually the one who saved me when we moved boards one time. I had no idea it happened. I went in there one day and didn't see any of the usual suspects. Thanks, Cherie!

What's funny is that I was friends with Cherie on this forum a good two years before we worked together...and I didn't even know we worked together until you told me, Joyce! Small world!

A big thank you to all of you!

It's hard to order a Syracusefan.com t-shirt if it never gets made! Let's go people! War Otto (I prefer no objectionable language) and Syracusefan.com on the front, BIG. Who cares what's on the back... print.

P.S. I would like Tee to sign mine as "Cool Moe Tee" if at all possible

Before SyracuseFan.com, we had all those other meeting spots. The AOL board, etc. how far back did those go? I joined the AOL board at the end of 1996. Bees, Igor (lbonn123), Tomcat, Cherie, OSullFam, and several others were around then. Cherie is actually the one who saved me when we moved boards one time. I had no idea it happened. I went in there one day and didn't see any of the usual suspects. Thanks, Cherie!

What's funny is that I was friends with Cherie on this forum a good two years before we worked together...and I didn't even know we worked together until you told me, Joyce! Small world!

OverABarrelinIthaca. Remember that guy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom