SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021

Well just lost Gabriel Davis to COVID protocol and he was doing well for me.

OrangeXtreme I believe I am playing you in the championship. You sure you don't want to keep Kirk Cousins as your starter? :)

Looks like the Egyptian Sun God Ra smiled upon you today.
He did. I picked the wrong starting QB but Amon Ra turned out to be a fortunate waiver wire pickup. Thanks for organzing this season. I always have fun.

Kudos to MSOrange for winning the championship!! I'll rest on whatever laurels I can unscrupulously derive as the regular season champ. Thanks for the invite. It was fun.

I'm willing to give pointer for next year to anyone interested in having a midseason collapse...

Kudos to MSOrange for winning the championship!! I'll rest on whatever laurels I can unscrupulously derive as the regular season champ. Thanks for the invite. It was fun.
Thanks. Congrats on your season. I was quite lucky to win that playoff matchup.

I'm willing to give pointer for next year to anyone interested in having a midseason collapse...
I appreciated that you didn't change your lineup in our consolation playoff game.

I appreciated that you didn't change your lineup in our consolation playoff game.
Wait...there was a consolation playoff game?

Unbelievable... So I looked at the next week and say bye and assumed that was it. I never logged back in...

Thanks. Congrats on your season. I was quite lucky to win that playoff matchup.
I was lucky to do so well in the regular season with an inconsistent lineup. You finished strong and though luck guides all of our destinies, you got the win. Well done!!

Wait...there was a consolation playoff game?

Unbelievable... So I looked at the next week and say bye and assumed that was it. I never logged back in...
Yeah you had 4 guys with a zero and I still just barely scraped by.

Reactions: gbo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom