SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021

Briancuse Get in this thread and explain to us why you started 4 guys on bye. I don't want you to have your elite board membership taken away...
All of my players might as well have been on bye this week. Holy crap what a week. Derrick Henry is missed even more than I expected. Russell Wilson can't get back quick enough.

Another win for the good guys. Forgot I had an offer from gbo sitting on my page and just took it. Now you have a couple solid rbs and didnt lose much at TE.

Anyone looking for a QB for a RB? I will trade either Joe Burrow or Russell Wilson for a #1 back.

Anyone looking for a QB for a RB? I will trade either Joe Burrow or Russell Wilson for a #1 back.
Talk to me brother. I appear to be hording backs now...

Talk to me brother. I appear to be hording backs now...
I'll send you an offer after work and see what you think!

So I made an offer to Ryan for the wrong Eagles RB and I didn't realize until after he accepted the trade...

Kenneth Gainwell will be available tomorrow if you're interested in him...
I saw him on your roster. I will think about it and send you a proposal if I decide to move forward.

I saw him on your roster. I will think about it and send you a proposal if I decide to move forward.
Dude I'm joking he's terrible. I'm only going to get him because I screwed up a trade with Ryan...

Briancuse Get in this thread and explain to us why you started 4 guys on bye. I don't want you to have your elite board membership taken away...
Haha had one too many the night before and forgot to set my lineup up.

• Haha
Reactions: gbo
Dude I'm joking he's terrible. I'm only going to get him because I screwed up a trade with Ryan...
I was hoping you were joking but I decided to be politically correct in my first response just in case :p

Taylor getting 54 points and ya in a fight to the finish Oneida Fighting Squirrel.

My season is basically over at this point. From 5-1 to 6-5, what a time to be alive...

My season is basically over at this point. From 5-1 to 6-5, what a time to be alive...
Justin Jefferson and Zach Ertz finally got me back on the winning side. Joe Burrow and Russell WIlson aren't doing anything these past 2 weeks. I don't think I have ever won when my QB got so few points.

Justin Jefferson and Zach Ertz finally got me back on the winning side. Joe Burrow and Russell WIlson aren't doing anything these past 2 weeks. I don't think I have ever won when my QB got so few points.
9 points is better than the 4 that Dak dropped for me...

I know it’s late but, would like to join the fantasy league next year if a spot opens!

You're whupping up on ME today. I thought we were friends...

Reactions: gbo
sad black and white GIF

Guess I should have started a QB 2 weeks ago. Would've had a bye week this week.

In the one league I made the playoffs (not this one) I had a bye and of course Kelce puts up a worthless to me 41 points Thursday night.

Big win for the good guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom