SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021

Another W for the good guys!

Another W for the good guys!
Was this you?

Screenshot_20211017-224550.png

Regardless it's just that kind of season for me.

In my ESPN league, I have Justin Jefferson, Chase Claypool and Amari Cooper all on byes this week. Maybe I should pay attention more to bye weeks when I draft, but hopefully Jakobi Meyers and Corey Davis show some life today.

I somehow went from being projected to finish 1st in the league after draft night to now 8th. I don't know what to even think anymore...

I somehow went from being projected to finish 1st in the league after draft night to now 8th. I don't know what to even think anymore...
I take great pride in having the 2nd highest point total in the league, a mere 15 behind the person with the most, with a sterling record of... 2 and 5.

Reactions: gbo
I'm old enough to be musically cognizant for the 80's but for some reason my first thought when reading In too Deep was the early 2000's

Also I lost by one. Pfluck you Seattle kicker.

Love Sum 41 saw them in concert two concert. Figured the Phil Collins song would resonate more here.

I'm old enough to be musically cognizant for the 80's but for some reason my first thought when reading In too Deep was the early 2000's

Also I lost by one. Pfluck you Seattle kicker.

I have no idea who this is...

Love Sum 41 saw them in concert two concert. Figured the Phil Collins song would resonate more here.
Saw them open for Blink 182 at the Worcester Palladium in 2001. Blink was doing a small club tour before this album was released.

1635292690025.png

I was 24 and this was the first time I felt old at a show. I was an OG fan but by this point Blink 182 was the MTV TRL punk band so there plenty of Jr. High kids in the crowd with parents in tow.

I take great pride in having the 2nd highest point total in the league, a mere 15 behind the person with the most, with a sterling record of... 2 and 5.
Me and you are top 2 in scoring......also top 2 in pts against...

I would have been better off to start Boston Scott over Derrick Henry today. That's fantasy some weeks.

My fantasy team is as injured and inept offensively as Clemson. What a year...
yeah you and I are in the "somebody has to win" matchup this week.

Looks like Henry may be done for the year.

Sucks for my brother's 7-0 team. In this league I'm getting a rare win

Congrats on the win. Kelse had a huge game for me...
Thanks! I just saw the score! Wow I've never seen such a close matchup. I better hope there aren't any scoring last minute adjustments :)

Briancuse Get in this thread and explain to us why you started 4 guys on bye. I don't want you to have your elite board membership taken away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom