SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022

I apologize everyone. I got an unexpected visitor right when the draft started. Hopefully I was put on autodraft without too much delay.

Draft Summary​

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the draft room. I got you Babers folded under the pressure of this draft. Picking No. 7 overall, they were clearly overmatched. I got you Babers are projected to finish 10th in SyracuseFan.Com with a record of 1-13 (1,890 points).

You're dead to me Yahoo, I'll see you in hell

Draft Summary​

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the draft room. I got you Babers folded under the pressure of this draft. Picking No. 7 overall, they were clearly overmatched. I got you Babers are projected to finish 10th in SyracuseFan.Com with a record of 1-13 (1,890 points).

I refuse to kiss Yahoo's ass and draft two defenses.

Draft Summary​

I'm right there with you. Feels like a continuation of last year for me...

Draft Summary​

Drafting in the back half of the first round (No. 6 overall), Gbo can blame this mediocre performance on their unfortunate draft position. With a projected record of 5-9 (1,931 points),

I'm right there with you. Feels like a continuation of last year for me...

Draft Summary​

Drafting in the back half of the first round (No. 6 overall), Gbo can blame this mediocre performance on their unfortunate draft position. With a projected record of 5-9 (1,931 points),

Coming in at 7-7 here with a draft position of 9. Bowl eligible I'll take it lol

This is comical, I lose Dak last week, Trey Lance this week. Guess Carson Wentz is up next week.

Looks like kirbivore dominated Week 1...
and week 2 and week 3

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Week 3 was mine.. and that's with a late scratch on my WR1 even before I could swap in. Back in it now!

I had a league about 6 years back I finished 5-8 but had 275 more pts than the second highest scoring team. All 8 losses - got everyone's best week just about...
Yeah I lost week 2 with 150 points and the second highest score in the league. Whaddya gonna do?

In our Syrfan league a few years back I had a season where I was tops in points and missed the playoffs on W-L record, I think.

Yeah I lost week 2 with 150 points and the second highest score in the league. Whaddya gonna do?

In our Syrfan league a few years back I had a season where I was tops in points and missed the playoffs on W-L record, I think.

Yeah at 5-8 that was my issue too. Didn't make the cut