SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League

This is my ESPN league where I lost Rodgers yesterday. Ben R is my backup. Who would you guys pick up as my other QB? It's an insane 14 team league so pickings are a little slim

Josh McCown
Case Keenum
Kevin Hogan
Blake Bortles
Mitchell Trubisky
Tyrod Taylor

This is my ESPN league where I lost Rodgers yesterday. Ben R is my backup. Who would you guys pick up as my other QB? It's an insane 14 team league so pickings are a little slim

Josh McCown
Case Keenum
Kevin Hogan
Blake Bortles
Mitchell Trubisky
Tyrod Taylor

Taylor for sure. Depending on your league settings, you can probably pick him him up now, before waivers, since he was on bye

Josh McCown
Case Keenum
Kevin Hogan
Blake Bortles
Mitchell Trubisky
Tyrod Taylor
Keenum has some legit talent around him.

Keenum has some legit talent around him.

^Yup. You have to know as soon as the Jets go into their imminent tailspin they'll start playing Petty and/or Hackenburg.

Well im done.

It ain't over yet ...

Jameis Winston (shoulder) suffered AC joint sprain

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston exited Sunday's 38-33 loss to the Arizona Cardinals with an injury to his throwing shoulder but might be able to play through the issue.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Winston suffered an AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder, according to a source informed of the situation. It's an injury the QB could play with, Rapoport added.

Winston said Sunday he expects to play Week 7 versus the Buffalo Bills.

Jameis Winston (shoulder) suffered AC joint sprain

Well it's you and me today Alaska boy CuseTroop . Good luck - may the best team win which is hopefully me because I really need to get back to 500

So which one of you is going to try and take my trophy away?

By the way, Yahoo thought I'd win 6 games this season.

I'm going to self-congratulate myself. I think I had a heck of a year to even approach .500 considering David Johnson played one half this year, Aaron Rodgers went down and Amari Cooper was either hurt or stunk most of the year. It would be hard to have worse luck with your top 3 picks if you tried.

I honestly don't think I have checked the league in 5 weeks, am I still in dead last place?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom