SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League

Losing the overall #1 pick David Johnson has just killed me along with the fact that Amari Cooper has apparently forgotten how to catch which isn't a good thing for WR.

Man, I almost streamed in Josh McCown this morning. But I was able to pick up Roethlisburger and Goff, so ... WTH?

Man, I almost streamed in Josh McCown this morning. But I was able to pick up Roethlisburger and Goff, so ... WTH?

And of course that worked out well ...

Carr, Mariota and Doyle out, and Clay gets carted off, during the same week my RB1 &RB2 are on bye week.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Losing the overall #1 pick David Johnson has just killed me along with the fact that Amari Cooper has apparently forgotten how to catch which isn't a good thing for WR.

Shenexon just lost Beckham, Jr. I had the third pick in my other league and passed on him for Julio. I'd say, "Phew!" but there's still 12 weeks left.

Last edited:
I'm really going to have to get creative on the waiver wire this week because drafting David Johnson as my RB and Amari Cooper as my main WR is obviously not getting it done. Granted Johnson was an injury so nothing I can do about that, but Cooper has apparently forgotten how to catch.

I think our matchup will be whoever sucks less this week Briancuse

I'm really going to have to get creative on the waiver wire this week because drafting David Johnson as my RB and Amari Cooper as my main WR is obviously not getting it done. Granted Johnson was an injury so nothing I can do about that, but Cooper has apparently forgotten how to catch.

I actually won this week, call me the Chargers.

Good luck with that, MSO. With 12 managers there's not much there. Especially with the bye weeks upon us.
upload_2017-10-10_7-22-49.gif

Last edited:
After Witten's bye this week I'd be willing to move one of my TEs - Kelce or Witten. Would be interested in a consistent, decent WR. My WR group is pretty ho hum.

Bye weeks 8 & 9 are going to be a scramble. Gonna end up dressing a few "Who's?"

Week 8 (six teams): Arizona, Green Bay, Jacksonville, Los Angeles Rams, New York Giants, Tennessee
Week 9 (six teams): Chicago, Cleveland, Los Angeles Chargers, Minnesota, New England, Pittsburgh

I see Briancuse thinks Dez Bryant will be more productive on his bye week then Julio Jones vs the Dolphins. I know you're a Cowboys fan but...

Good grief, Yahoo. I switched out a starting TE for a FA TE, and it put him on the bench?
.gif

I see Briancuse thinks Dez Bryant will be more productive on his bye week then Julio Jones vs the Dolphins. I know you're a Cowboys fan but...

I completely forgot to change my team, had a bunch of errands to run this morning, didn't get home till like 130. I am actually up by like 23 right now with 2 guys who aren't playing this week.

I completely forgot to change my team, had a bunch of errands to run this morning, didn't get home till like 130. I am actually up by like 23 right now with 2 guys who aren't playing this week.

I know! I wasn't counting on an Aaron Rodgers injury when I started trash talking

I know! I wasn't counting on an Aaron Rodgers injury when I started trash talking

So, you've lost both Johnson and Rodgers? If you have any Jets, could you please cut them? ;)

AP has 85 yds and a TD in the first half for 14.5 fan pts. Did anyone expect him to play this much? The guy who has him on his bench didn't.

edit: Good grief, he went 134 Rush Yds, 2 Rush TD for 26.4.

Last edited:
AP has 85 yds and a TD in the first half for 14.5 fan pts. Did anyone expect him to play this much? The guy who has him on his bench didn't.
I didn't. I cut him earlier this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom