SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League

I wasn't stunned at all. How do I tell this arrogant, patronizing computer generated dickhead to bite me? He's the same tit who gave me a "C" and ranked me at the bottom of the draft.

Fear The Cow Gets Late Stunner over Butt Fumbles
I LOVE the weird recaps and off the wall draft grading.

While I enjoying defeating all of you, I compete more with Yahoo's low expectations of me. Last season I think they predicted that I'd win 4 games.

Damn, at 5:30 local time Guinness has 65 points sitting on the bench, and I have 70. Apparently neither one of us is especially prescient. LOL!

Last edited:
Tonight Todd Gurley has 30+ points with 8 minutes to go in the 4th (I have him in another league), but shows as only 97% started in Yahoo leagues. Given how the NFL is strapped for RB1's, who in hell is not starting him? <SMFH>

I feel compelled to point out that Chris Thompson (24.7, 29.8) was not a draft pick, but a free agent pick up. Some internet fantasy talk jock touted him after week 1, so I took a flier. In my other draft, Mrs Moo desperately needed an RB1 after David Johnson went down (she actually cut him, but the commish called her immediately and made her change it back, LMAO!), so Saturday morning I told her to pick him up (because I already had Todd Gurley and Kareem Hunt), which she did, and promptly kicked my ass in H2H last weekend, LOL!

And before I get too proud of myself, I'm the same guy who sat Mariota (19.7) for Carr (7.2) last weekend, and also KC (15.4) for GB (8.8).

I feel compelled to point out that Chris Thompson (24.7, 29.8) was not a draft pick, but a free agent pick up. Some internet fantasy talk jock touted him after week 1, so I took a flier. In my other draft, Mrs Moo desperately needed an RB1 after David Johnson went down (she actually cut him, but the commish called her immediately and made her change it back, LMAO!), so Saturday morning I told her to pick him up (because I already had Todd Gurley and Kareem Hunt), which she did, and promptly kicked my ass in H2H last weekend, LOL!

And before I get too proud of myself, I'm the same guy who sat Mariota (19.7) for Carr (7.2) last weekend, and also KC (15.4) for GB (8.8).
Yeah, you're also in second place behind me.

Yeah, you're also in second place behind me.

tenor.gif

Ya I got a B+ and I am 0 for the season, so I guess those grades don't mean much.

They're computer generated, but it's still amusing to read them. :) That said, those post draft comments were all based on last year's numbers. I threw in on a few who were predicted to have breakout years - Mariota, Diggs, Abdullah.

Ya I got a B+ and I am 0 for the season, so I guess those grades don't mean much.

Yep those grades a bizarre and one thing I have noticed about yahoo is they seem to hate to be wrong about their preseason projections. If they have a guy low rated in the preseason and he suddenly rushes for 100 yards 5 straight games, their analysis will be like - yeah he's been hot but we still think this is a fluke and would be leery about picking him up

I always get a poor grade because I never draft a backup defense or kicker.

Seriously? I did that and it was one of the things the "writer" chided me over.

Ty Montgomery and Davante Adams both out for the foreseeable future.

Battle for first place in the division comes with 3 guys questionable, 1 out, and three more on bye week. Wonderful.

Battle for first place in the division comes with 3 guys questionable, 1 out, and three more on bye week. Wonderful.
It's that time of year. I had to replace my kicker and defense, and will be playing my backup QB.

I'm 0-4 and in dead last, I am thinking about just throwing in the towel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom