Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin * | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin *

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIT BRACKET

REVENGE FOR THOSE WHO WERE SNUBBED

Toga
Ragman
SU2Nasa
HtownOrange
OrangenBoston
Crusty
Swish
Thecusian
llandz
Sobecuse
Captain J
Sabach
MGP
Orange DW
JohnCuse44
Ghost
Hope if I get a home game I can draw 200 fans...Jason Hart says hello to Fla. St.:oops:

How about looking at number of thread views and responses for threads created by tourney members That should be another criteria. Maybe?

lol we could be here a month, waiting for crazy in-depth seeds.

Lets take what we have learned from this one, and next year they can ramp it up.

So when does this bad boy kick off? I have prolly 2 hours of work, so I need something to do for the rest of the day, lol

And I've been on a conference call all morning (short break right now) that will reconvene in 10 minutes and I'm bored out of my mind.

OK blind resume.

I have 12,067 posts and 13,330 likes I am in the tourney what seed do you think I am?

Hey I hit the warm weather but I have to go against Texasmark if I can even get by my playin with Whitey.

OK blind resume.

I have 12,067 posts and 13,330 likes I am in the tourney what seed do you think I am?

Hey I hit the warm weather but I have to go against Texasmark if I can even get by my playin with Whitey.

There are no gimmies in this bracket, 16 seeds can match up with the 1 seeds. The gap is tiny, PARITY my friends.

LOL, im counting on my Fine Lot contributions and assistant head chef title to help carry me past my sometimes less then stellar posting history.

You're one of the best people to talk about a game after it's over - win or lose. But during the game you can be a basket case. It's a fun dichotomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom