Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin * | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to preemptively post this for when I inevitably get bounced:

large.png

Guys/Gals one quick note. Please dont take your seeding personally. I know Edowd is joking but if your a low seed or got left out please note it wasnt personal. Theres posters in the NIT who could have been 5 seeds. Theres no way we could really differentiate posters from one another once we got past the top 3-4 seeds. We tried to plug in people as there names came up and set up interesting matchups. Please dont take anything personal because trust me its not. When I made the original list I tried to recall as many posters as I could, theres to many to recall everyone.

I'm just going to preemptively post this for when I inevitably get bounced:

large.png

Right one of only 3 posters in the top five for post count and likes yet an 8 seed. Fishy

Guys/Gals one quick note. Please dont take your seeding personally. I know Edowd is joking but if your a low seed or got left out please note it wasnt personal. Theres posters in the NIT who could have been 5 seeds. Theres no way we could really differentiate posters from one another once we got past the top 3-4 seeds. We tried to plug in people as there names came up and set up interesting matchups. Please dont take anything personal because trust me its not. When I made the original list I tried to recall as many posters as I could, theres to many to recall everyone.

Oh so you already had your top 1-2/3 seed lines predetermined! I see now. ;) Lets disqualify anyone with he power to delete a post its an unfair advantage.

Wait I can delete my own posts, perhaps if I go back and delete 60% of my posts I might win that playin, unfortunitally I may have made some enemies along the way. oops.

Oh so you already had your top 1-2/3 seed lines predetermined! I see now. ;) Lets disqualify anyone with he power to delete a post its an unfair advantage.

Even the 3-4 were tough. Still feel that CTO, Jake, Eyes, Marsh, Tee, Cusetroop and others were fairly easy. The top 3 seeds in each region are all outstanding posters. After the top 3 theres barely any drop off all the way through, the sixteen seeds are just as good.

Even the 3-4 were tough. Still feel that CTO, Jake, Eyes, Marsh, Tee, Cusetroop and others were fairly easy. The top 3 seeds in each region are all outstanding posters. After the top 3 theres barely any drop off all the way through, the sixteen seeds are just as good.

I'm still not sure how you could only find 50 or so posters better than me it really doesn't speak well of this board.

I like Chizzly Adams as much as the next guy, but saying CuseTroop was an easy pick for a high seed makes me want to punch bears. Or better yet:

So Adam, I guess you and I are now enemies, or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom