Szmyt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Szmyt

Tim Vesling. I think he was a soccer style kicker. ;)

Anderson was 18/19 in 1981. Just a few ticks higher in percentage. Not sure what the average yardage was. A kicker has nothing to do with how many opportunities he is given.

Krautman was 18/19 in 2010 as well, but he didn't have the same career.

Can we start the printing press on the t-shirts...

Kicking Threes..and Smoking Trees

In all serious this kid is money...what a safety valve to have him on the team...

I’ll actually take one of these (currently) fictional T’s.

I think that next season his FG attempts drops and his PATs increase. Just using the continuous improvement that HCDB is installing. The machine is coming together and when fully operational, the red zone scoring will become more ideal (More TDs v. FGs.).

I think that next season his FG attempts drops and his PATs increase. Just using the continuous improvement that HCDB is installing. The machine is coming together and when fully operational, the red zone scoring will become more ideal (More TDs v. FGs.).

Agreed. Might see his percentage drop as he becomes relegated to more of a long range threat. Then again...it might not drop either!

Longest streak of XPs in the nation, until the streak was finally broken by _________________.

Olindo Mare was good, but Szmyt is amazing

Szmt is a freshman but he'll be in the conversation with GA if he keeps it up. What an amazing year. He's our best 3-point shooter.

Gary? Lol. Not even close to this guy

Gary Anderson was phenomenal.

He is the best kicker in SU history.

He came to our hs practice one day. Teed up footballs where the goal line pylon is today. Hooked footballs through the uprights one after another.

The teed up footballs from the 25 and purposely hit the upright like 2 of 5 kicks.

Insanely talented kicker. There’s a reason he played in the nfl until he was in his 40s.

Last edited:
I mean he has 51 PATs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom