Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addition by subtraction with shear
He never really connected with this program. Best move for all involved. Schrader is starting to pass, and he has his guys, so not worried about this one. Best of luck.

I agree. Shrader led O needs receivers that block, make tough catches over the middle and RAC after screen and short passes. There aren’t any long balls coming for Taj, look I’d rather have Taj than not but if he was unhappy with his place in the offense than so be it and move on . Don’t need distractions and he will get his 5Th year somewhere else

Really, is it too much to ask to proofread your tweet, especially when it is this significant? "Remodel?" I don't think Coach Babers succeeded in any remodel, unfortunately.
Having said that, the young man has a lot of talent and if he can get out of his own way he could be a star. I wish him well.
I’ve never been all that convinced on the talent part when you factor in his propensity for drops.

it amazes me this kid is walking away mid-season, leaving his team in the lurch, and people still wish him well. Dude bailed on his teammates. Leave after the season. Fine. This? Quitting mid season? I will never respect that.

I dont wish him ill at all, I just want him to fade back into the anonymity i reserve for every other player in sport who is not one of my guys. His future will be what it will be. And I dont care one bit what that is.

He’s really not that good. He was our number 1 as an upperclassman because we haven’t recruited a good WR since Mike Hopkins spotted one in layup lines.

I don’t think he’s a starter at any of the good schools.

He’s a dime a dozen decent D-1 WR, who is constantly in some drama.

it amazes me this kid is walking away mid-season, leaving his team in the lurch, and people still wish him well. Dude bailed on his teammates. Leave after the season. Fine. This? Quitting mid season? I will never respect that.

I dont wish him ill at all, I just want him to fade back into the anonymity i reserve for every other player in sport who is not one of my guys. His future will be what it will be. And I dont care one bit what that is.
What are you a 70-year-old plus old man who hates humanity?!

Don’t lol. You only like people who do exactly what you want them to do. Sorry your some 70 year plus old man who thinks things were better in the old days when kids couldn’t transfer like they can.
You sound like a squishy Gen Z’er who thinks taking the easy way out is always the right choice.

(See how dumb generational assumptions sound?)

Cuseregular vs FloridaFan
charlie chaplin fighting GIF by Fandor

I wish him well. He realized his usage was going to plummet and he is making the best decision for himself. I hope I don’t see people trashing him for doing this
Nope. But I will trash him for all the dropped passes he had, his adolescent behavior, and his arrogant selfishness. There is no room for selfishness in a team sport. Good riddance. We will be better without him!

He's had a bad attitude his whole time here and routinely drops catchable balls. He regularly walked back to the line with his head down, popped off on his teammates, got suspended for a game for flipping off the crowd, and the list goes on. I wish dino booted him last year. He could do some incredible things once he got the ball in his hands, but I'll take Alford over him any day.

First time I’ve ever been called that in my life. Why don’t you come to the tailgate and say that to my face?

No one is wishing for anything of the sort rather just pointing out the likely end result. And seriously come to the fine mess tailgate and let’s give it a whirl.
Love it Creg. Channel your inner Rav Dog!

He’s really not that good. He was our number 1 as an upperclassman because we haven’t recruited a good WR since Mike Hopkins spotted one in layup lines.

I don’t think he’s a starter at any of the good schools.

He’s a dime a dozen decent D-1 WR, who is constantly in some drama.
Watching what Toney is doing today for the Giants is an eye opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom