Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never been all that convinced on the talent part when you factor in his propensity for drops.
I get that, and that's part of "getting out of his own way." His elusiveness after the catch is impressive, and if he could be more consistent in effort and attitude (yeah, a big "if") I stand by my "could be a star" statement.

Aren’t you one of the ones I was fighting all day long about Schrader versus DeVito? Well this will be the same for you. Kids gonna fail no matter where he ends up. Book it.
You’re way too excited to “be right”

Rooting for Taj. Hopefully he figures some stuff out.

He would be promoting himself a lot on socials trying to make money of his name (hey go for it) but I mean I can’t imagine someone buying a Harris jersey lol.

He’s a big boy and made a big boy decision, best of luck to him.

Best thread in ages!
A22C9ABA-0FCE-4245-B2A9-ABA4B1FB2778.jpeg

I respect your POV, but for me, I literally dont care if he makes the hall of fame or never catches another pass.

As a fan, I don't owe him jack either.

I don't have any special affinity for him (though he was one of my favorites because I liked his spunkiness and effort on r.a.c.). I just generally want all young men and women to be successful and happy.

Imagine wanting to throw down with some random person on the internet because they said something you don’t like about somebody you don’t know personally….
I dont even have to close my eyes:)

You’re way too excited to “be right”

Rooting for Taj. Hopefully he figures some stuff out.
Nah not at all, just being in the game in one respect or another have seen this situation quite a few times.

There’s not many people who can get out of their own way and change, kids got talent but is his own worst enemy. Do I wish him well, yes of course but since this is a message board I’m pointing out the likely outcome. Would love to be wrong though.

If I am you and floridafan can take note and be sure to point it out to me.

Times have really changed. I thought the grad transfer rule really let the genie out of the bottle. College sports have changed for the better for the player. After all this time they deserved a share of the proceeds. College sports will never be the same for fans. Doesn’t mean it can’t be good just very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom