Take a little break football side. | Syracusefan.com

Take a little break football side.

memcorsu

2nd String
As much as I love bball I love football. Am I crazy for applying for a teaching job in Munnsville, NY and leave sunny FL which is 75 and sunny right now; thus allowing me to have season tickets again? My heart says yes my golf game says no. I suck at golf anyways! Call me the DUFFER!

As much as I love bball I love football. Am I crazy for applying for a teaching job in Munnsville, NY and leave sunny FL which is 75 and sunny right now; thus allowing me to have season tickets again? My heart says yes my golf game says no. I suck at golf anyways! Call me the DUFFER!

Welcome back. The forecast is cold and snowy. Golf is overrated any how. It's a very boring sport. But the love for SU football will keep you warm during those cold winter nights and how can you have a Xmas tree without snow. Come on people! Sorry that's a little bit of a rant but I'm with ya plus great video posts

Yes.

I have the theme from Welcome Back Kotter running through my head...

The movie that put Munnsville on the map:

Brother\'s Keeper.jpg

I live in Munnsville and teach in canastota

Welcome back. The forecast is cold and snowy. Golf is overrated any how. It's a very boring sport. But the love for SU football will keep you warm during those cold winter nights and how can you have a Xmas tree without snow. Come on people! Sorry that's a little bit of a rant but I'm with ya plus great video posts
BLASPHEMER.

We will see. Resume off. Maybe I will finally stop by a tailgate. I walked by a few times but either always had someone with me who were FANATICS/being converted to fandom or a bit to shy to just walk in the middle and say "TA DA here is I am".

Munnsville is beautiful all times of the year & I know people who know people there. Can keep you out of trouble or in trouble there -- your choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk