Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in...

Latest from ESPN's Bubble Watch

i

Syracuse (20-13, 8-10 ACC)
(BPI: 51 | SOS: 41 | SOR: 50 | RPI: 41)

Bubble Watch will cut to the chase: Syracuse could still be alive, even after a loss to North Carolina. No, it's certainly not a sure thing, and, yes, beating the Tar Heels would have sent this discussion in a far more hopeful direction.

But the Orange entered their game against UNC right on the cut line, and it's not clear that losing on a neutral floor to one of the best teams in the country will change that status dramatically for the worse. Stay tuned.

Also, is Syracuse planning to do this bubble thing every year from now on?

Latest from ESPN's Bubble Watch

i

Syracuse (20-13, 8-10 ACC)
(BPI: 51 | SOS: 41 | SOR: 50 | RPI: 41)

Bubble Watch will cut to the chase: Syracuse could still be alive, even after a loss to North Carolina. No, it's certainly not a sure thing, and, yes, beating the Tar Heels would have sent this discussion in a far more hopeful direction.

But the Orange entered their game against UNC right on the cut line, and it's not clear that losing on a neutral floor to one of the best teams in the country will change that status dramatically for the worse. Stay tuned.

Also, is Syracuse planning to do this bubble thing every year from now on?
The douche last paragraph is why I don’t feel bad Syracuse fans troll him.

He trolls us. I ignore Lunardi he isn’t good.

He trolls us for the same reason Gottlieb does.. Its good for business. If we had a crap fan base, there would be no point in trolling.
Gottlieb has an agenda.
He doesn’t like JB.
It’s personal.

Our fans have been offended so much by Lunardi he trolls us back.
He didn’t hate us to start his analysis was so bad our fans rode him and he fights back now.

Joey Plastic Hair needs to get his wing chair and background blanket out of his mother's basement.

It looks like his 6 yr. old neighbor Jimmy is producing these embarrassing live feeds during the games. Stop already clown boy.

Camera adds ten pounds joe

I met Joe Lunardi at a Jesuit advancement conference at St. Joe's last year. He was a nice guy. My buddy and I needled him a little bit about Cuse and he gave it right back. The rest of the conference, every time he'd see us, he'd say "oh boy, it's the Syracuse guys!" It was all in good fun.

Sorry if someone mentioned this already: Did we like Lunardiwhen he had us in, last year?

Sorry if someone mentioned this already: Did we like Lunardiwhen he had us in, last year?
He has been wrong on us the last 2 years.
2016 he had us out. We made it.
2017 he had us in. We missed it.
2018 he has us out right now.

If we are to believe Palm - a USC loss + no more bid stealers means we're in. Nevada's loss cost Louisivlle their spot

I met Joe Lunardi at a Jesuit advancement conference at St. Joe's last year. He was a nice guy. My buddy and I needled him a little bit about Cuse and he gave it right back. The rest of the conference, every time he'd see us, he'd say "oh boy, it's the Syracuse guys!" It was all in good fun.
If you run into him again, can you remind him not to miss a special meeting he and I have scheduled? Thanks.

To me the bracket matrix has destroyed whatever first mover credibility he had. Why worry what one person thinks when the bracket matrix offers you the combined opinion of 50-100 people who all know just as much or more than he does.

I’m confused by Palm’s wording. Are we the last team in now or third to last ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom