Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in...

as do i though i have usc in and not st marys. The oklahoma st - arizona state decision im going to sleep on and make a final call after a10 final

as do i though i have usc in and not st marys. The oklahoma st - arizona state decision im going to sleep on and make a final call after a10 final
May I ask why you are so high on usc

May I ask why you are so high on usc

not really high on them, they have the most road neutral wins out of all p 5 bubble teams and 9 quad 1 and 2 wins is the most of the bubble group

USC has the good surface stats (RPI, number of Q1+Q2 wins, Road/Neutral Wins). Will they get adequately scrubbed down. Not sure they will.

12 hours later and still in according to Mr. Palm - has us playing Marquette in play-in game and would take that in a heartbeat.
NCAA Tournament Bracket Predictions - Bracketology - College Basketball
Deano, for the first time, I have looked at Palm’s brackets. First of all, woo hoo! Second of all, since I never really pay attention to the play in games, I always thought that on Tuesday there were two play in games, but he has 8 teams playing four games. How long has this been going on? (Probably 10 years. Ha ha!)

Deano, for the first time, I have looked at Palm’s brackets. First of all, woo hoo! Second of all, since I never really pay attention to the play in games, I always thought that on Tuesday there were two play in games, but he has 8 teams playing four games. How long has this been going on? (Probably 10 years. Ha ha!)

2 on Tuesday, 2 on Wednesday

There are Tuesday/Wednesday play in's. I think it's been this way since 2011 when the field expanded.

How long have 68 teams been selected? 2011.

There are two play in games on Tuesday, and two more on Wednesday.

Eight teams playing for 4 slots ... Four teams are the bottom auto-qualifiers (16 seeds), and four are the bottom at-large teams (11 seeds)

How long have 68 teams been selected? 2011.

There are two play in games on Tuesday, and two more on Wednesday.

Eight teams playing for 4 slots ... Four teams are the bottom auto-qualifiers (16 seeds), and four are the bottom at-large teams (11 seeds)
Amazing. I never realized this. God bless America. Thanks, guys!

The thing that bugs me, is I’d totally accepted we were out. Now I have hope we’ll be in...and will be disappointed if we’re not. Dammit.
To me this uncertainty creates much better drama than knowing you're in and just wondering about seeding and what the potential path to FF could be. If there's no hope, no point even bothering to watch the selection show unless one is a masochist. Won't be disappointed, if we don't make it. Still proud of what this team has accomplished with such low expectations. Plus even NIT would be very meaningful for this young team's development.

We better be in now! Hoping Pittsburgh or Dayton since either is only a short drive and could actually go this year!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom