TCU Sports Forum | Syracusefan.com

TCU Sports Forum

BTW, some serious smack...thinking we would be the 11th rated team in the Big 12...didn't we hear stuff like this in 2003?
Big 12? Guess nobody in that conference can count.

If they don’t watch it, they may have to take off their shoes to count their NCAA appearances in a couple of years.

I looked at their schedule they beat St. Bonaventure and Nevada in the nonconference.
They were swept by
Kansas
Texas Tech
Oklahoma

They lost 2 of 3 to
Kansas State

They split with
West Virginia
Texas

They swept
Baylor
Oklahoma State
Iowa State

This team is good but they aren’t scary. We can win this game without it being an upset.

The Jamie Dixon factor is a bit worrisome but I think the fact that his players have never played against SU's zone as opposed to his Pitt teams being very familiar with it - having seen it at least twice a year, every year - may mitigate his expertise in beating it.

I mean the coach can tell you what to do and how to do it but its still up to the players on the court to execute it.

Let them talk smack. They dont know how to handle being in the tournament. Its not their fault, they cant act like they’ve been here before.

I trust our team will be prepared for jamie and the frogs.

It's funny I didn't hear a peep from people out here about the ASU/SU game. ASU is a massive school and I know dozens of alums. Nobody really gave a shite. Shows you how intense sports are in the south.

I will say that Univ of Arizona fans are big time into their hoops in fairness.

Should be a great game Friday. Can't wait.

That's a lot of trash talk for a team that hasn't been to the tournament in two decades.
Yeah, but they're a big, tough 6 seed.

(That's like us winning the NC 8x in a row by their standards)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom