TCU Sports Forum | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

TCU Sports Forum

I use Cliff Paul.
Nooooo. Ned is the best!!!!
giphy.gif

i remember when we played bobby knight's texas tech team a few years back. their forum attitude was very similar before the game, but reading the threads as the game went along was delicious. they were overwhelmed by the athleticism of the orange (and some of their responses got quite racial, iirc)

TCU has produced only 2 good things historically...

1. Kenneth Davis - Buffalo Bill 4-time AFC champ.

2. Kurt Thomas - NYK 1-time Eastern Conference champ

That’s it. That’s the list.

TCU has produced only 2 good things historically...

1. Kenneth Davis - Buffalo Bill 4-time AFC champ.

2. Kurt Thomas - NYK 1-time Eastern Conference champ

That’s it. That’s the list.
Sammy Baugh and Dan Jenkins weren't too shabby.

They seem to have way more interest in the off-topic threads. During the tournament. Odd.

I love how they were all convinced that they were going to roll us.

We’re Syracuse. They’re TCU. Can’t believe they got their gander up to run their mouths. They should’ve been excited for the opportunity to play one of the big dogs in March.

I am sure glad this thread was still up. I forgot about those nitwits

It would appear TCU fans don’t respect Syracuse history. They’re groaning about choking to the last team in. I think we all know that this Syracuse team was a lot better than last team in. That’s just how the chips fell. I know for a fact none of us feel like that was an upset.

TCU fans - get used to losing early in March.

You have a great coach who flames out early when his teams are good enough to make the tourney.

They're 8-6 since their starting point guard went down. This team isn't built with dixon-esque players yet either. At first I was nervous, but I'm feeling more and more confident that Cuse will prevail.

Oh, and I hear good things about Flo from Progressive. (Just in case their fans are checking out our board.)
Flo went to school in Binghamton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom