TCU Sports Forum | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TCU Sports Forum

I looked at their schedule they beat St. Bonaventure and Nevada in the nonconference.
They were swept by
Kansas
Texas Tech
Oklahoma

They lost 2 of 3 to
Kansas State

They split with
West Virginia
Texas

They swept
Baylor
Oklahoma State
Iowa State

This team is good but they aren’t scary. We can win this game without it being an upset.

Also noticed that almost all of their losses were close games. By my count, only three of their 11 loses were by more than five points. Four of their loses were OT. Expect them to keep the game close.

Bulletin board material -- will just make it even more satisfying when we send those rednecks and their stupid, sputtering, coronary on the sidelines head coach home early.

Can't stand Jamie Dixon.

It's funny I didn't hear a peep from people out here about the ASU/SU game. ASU is a massive school and I know dozens of alums. Nobody really gave a shite. Shows you how intense sports are in the south.

I will say that Univ of Arizona fans are big time into their hoops in fairness.

Should be a great game Friday. Can't wait.

With all due respect, Arizona is in the West. Come to East Texas and east to the Atlantic Ocean. The college sports intensity is second to none.

They're 8-6 since their starting point guard went down. This team isn't built with dixon-esque players yet either. At first I was nervous, but I'm feeling more and more confident that Cuse will prevail.

Oh, and I hear good things about Flo from Progressive. (Just in case their fans are checking out our board.)

All I know is that when these old Big East rivals get together, anything can happen.
I hope you're referencing the (almost literal) 15 minutes that TCU spent in the BIG EAST, and not Dixon's time at Pitt.

Last edited:
Those Big East refs used to allow Pitt to foul incessantly. That is part of the reason they never lasted in post season. I don’t know if he has TCU playing that style of defense, but if so, I hope the refs put a stop to their crap.

I don't think that they'd like me very much, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get along w/ them especially well.

I'd honestly rather have beers w/ BC fans and Pitt fans than TCU fans.

But to their credit, I'd rather have beers w/ TCU fans than PSU fans and WVU fans.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom