TE Connor Center (Milford) Offered | Syracusefan.com

TE Connor Center (Milford) Offered

6'8" is cool and all but man he takes a while to get off the line, and I'm pretty sure he closes his eyes every time he catches the ball as well. I trust the coaches though but I agree with the future tackle idea.

looks like he is another late addition to the 2013 class. i just don't get it???

There is an online newsletter from CBA Albany that show the schools he was accepted at so it doesn't look like grades were the issue.

http://www.cbaalbany.org/breaking-news/

Connor Daniel

Center Coastal Carolina University
Le Moyne College
Milford Academy
Monmouth University
Quinnipiac University
St. John Fisher College
St. John’s University
West Virginia University

looks like he is another late addition to the 2013 class. i just don't get it???
2013 HS grad
2014 Milford
Fall 2014 enrollee. (Or maybe spring if he's qualified)

Connor Daniel

Center Coastal Carolina University
Le Moyne College
Milford Academy
Monmouth University
Quinnipiac University
St. John Fisher College
St. John’s University
West Virginia University

He applied and got accepted to Le Moyne. Great school but no football team.

Maybe he went to Milford because he was unsure if he wanted to play football in college and needed an extra year to decide.

Just a thought.

Maybe he went to Milford because he was unsure if he wanted to play football in college and needed an extra year to decide.

Just a thought.
Maybe...but I think he may have decided on Milford simply to gain exposure for D-1 football.

I agree. I think he might be similar to Lasker. Qualified but no D1 interest/offer...until now.

OH NO...it just got more bizzare...

Dan Picca@DanPicca14h
6'8" @Connor_Center87 NEVER played hs football. MLB pitching prospect.1st gridiron offer today: Cuse. More on way

edit:
This from a 2011 baseball blurb...
Connor Center is a 2013 RHP/ with a 6-7 200 lb. frame from Waterford, NY who attends Christan Brothers Academy. Center has an extra-large frame that projects well. Overhand release on the mound, long arm action, hooks ball in back, drifts at top of leg kick, has some athleticism but delivery shows room for improvements, developing arm speed, straight fastball, solid break on 12/6 curve, throws it for strikes. His size makes him interesting.

OH NO...it just got more bizzare...

Dan Picca@DanPicca14h
6'8" @Connor_Center87 NEVER played hs football. MLB pitching prospect.1st gridiron offer today: Cuse. More on way
You can tell from the video that Connor is really raw but he appears to be a VERY good athlete. It wouldn't surprise me if he also played b'ball.

he will be 2013 class. looks like there are plenty of big named schools after him, Pac12, B10, SEC, etc. we want him as an OT. Visiting next week and could enroll immediately if he commits.

Yea I would think he could at least be a perferred walk on at most schools

Yea I would think he could at least be a perferred walk on at most schools

the ones that don't have scholarships available that is what he is being offered. it's amazing where we keep coming up with all these scholarships from? i thought we were full like 3 players ago. i'm assuming because all of the early enrollies they counted towards last years number?

Just a thought.
Le Moyne for baseball makes sense. Checked the CBA basketball roster and he's not listed.

the ones that don't have scholarships available that is what he is being offered. it's amazing where we keep coming up with all these scholarships from? i thought we were full like 3 players ago. i'm assuming because all of the early enrollies they counted towards last years number?

Or it's the inevitable didn't qualify for incoming recruits

Or it's the inevitable didn't qualify for incoming recruits

could be, but we also had 9 early enrolles which could count against last years number.

Didn't Whitey mention he's Milford 2013 and being recruited for 2014? Is he contemplating foregoing Milford and going directly to College instead?

Didn't Whitey mention he's Milford 2013 and being recruited for 2014? Is he contemplating foregoing Milford and going directly to College instead?

he is not going to Milford he is for this years class. he would enroll immediately.

he is not going to Milford he is for this years class. he would enroll immediately.
Must be there is room at the inn then. Something that we are not aware of yet.

Must be there is room at the inn then. Something that we are not aware of yet.

that's what i am worried about. I know when they were considering bringing in the big WR from ASA around the Spring Game he was told we were out of scholarships. I am hoping that was just the polite way of saying sorry kid, but the way we rolled the dice with a couple guys I don't think we are that lucky.

It was mentioned on the other forum that Lichtenstein was leaving..that should make one more in the overall total number of schollies available.