TE Connor Center (Milford) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TE Connor Center (Milford) Offered

It was mentioned on the other forum that Lichtenstein was leaving..that should make one more in the overall total number of schollies available.

totally forgot. that makes me feel a little better.

It was mentioned on the other forum that Lichtenstein was leaving..that should make one more in the overall total number of schollies available.
Still, you can only bring in 25 in one year. Allen makes 25.

Still, you can only bring in 25 in one year. Allen makes 25.
There must be an academic casualty that the staff already knows about.

Btw, does that 25 total also include early enrollment players that were credited to last years class?

That 25 only applies to those receiving financial assistance. Drew might not require any as he will be a grad student and might be done by December depending on the degree. That would still leave one schollie open. Just putting my best pollyanna spin on it.;)

Dan Picca@DanPicca17m
@Footballtweets3 @Connor_Center87 gets 1st BCS offer: Syracuse

This kid looks terrific on paper and his short video. Gret size and flexibility using his hands to catch the ball without fall on his face because of his body turning for the catch.At 6' 8" he can out reach shorter coverage and thats without going up for the ball.:eek:

This kid looks terrific on paper and his short video. Gret size and flexibility using his hands to catch the ball without fall on his face because of his body turning for the catch.At 6' 8" he can out reach shorter coverage and thats without going up for the ball.:eek:

he is being recruited as an OT so it won't really matter. With Moore and now most likely Connor if they ever develop we will have 2 of the most athletic tackles ever

Didn't Whitey mention he's Milford 2013 and being recruited for 2014? Is he contemplating foregoing Milford and going directly to College instead?
I was just working off open source type stuff, no inside info. He was a 2013 grad and said he was PGing but obviously if Cuse offers and he graduated he can enroll in the fall.

he is being recruited as an OT so it won't really matter. With Moore and now most likely Connor if they ever develop we will have 2 of the most athletic tackles ever
Don't forget the Burton kid...his athletic ability is what caught our coaches' eye.

He is a tight end to be converted to a tackle. We are going to feature tackle eligible plays because they are hard nosed.

from everything I see it seems like virtually a done deal once he visits. let's hope so. Perles would be living a coaches dream being able to mold 2 OT's with the physical attributes as Center, Burton, and Moore.

from everything I see it seems like virtually a done deal once he visits. let's hope so. Perles would be living a coaches dream being able to mold 2 OT's with the physical attributes as Center, Burton, and Moore.

Let's develop these guys into 1st rounders so we can become "Tackle U".

Might here some good news tomorrow !

we will know either way tomorrow. would be shocked if we don't get him. love that we have two 6'8 incoming FR tackles, and 6'6 Moore. 2 of them being probably the most athletic tackles you can find. those are the type of projects you want to work with. Perles has a chance to really enhance his reputation.

we will know either way tomorrow. would be shocked if we don't get him. love that we have two 6'8 incoming FR tackles, and 6'6 Moore. 2 of them being probably the most athletic tackles you can find. those are the type of projects you want to work with. Perles has a chance to really enhance his reputation.
I hope thats the case. I personally would LOVE to have a 6-8 TE on the field wearing orange gear. Syracuse of course.:eek:

I hope thats the case. I personally would LOVE to have a 6-8 TE on the field wearing orange gear. Syracuse of course.:eek:

He's going to be a tackle.