Class of 2023 - TE David Clement (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 TE David Clement (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Committed early and has not had a ton of discussion but our first legit TE in how long? I am looking forward to seeing this guy catch some balls for us in the future. The guy is 6'7. Sweet!

David,​

E37EB80B-74AF-41EF-B954-E1F8119E41AC.gif

Committed early and has not had a ton of discussion but our first legit TE in how long? I am looking forward to seeing this guy catch some balls for us in the future. The guy is 6'7. Sweet!
Agreed. I believe he suffered a season ending injury early in his schedule. Might be the reason there hasn't been more discussion about him.

Typo or did he move from Brooklyn to Albany at some point in high school?
I am not aware of him spending time in Brooklyn.

Pretty sure they got him confused with one of the two Canarsie kids from the 2023 class that ended up at Maryland.

265?

Damn, that's awfully big for an incoming frosh. At 6-7, Clement sounds massively huge.

Those gigantic TEs from Purdue, ND, Pitt and everywhere else have had no issues running and catching against us. Would love a big target for a change who's hard to bring down.
Agreed. I believe I read this guy played hoops also so I am guessing he is pretty athletic and has good footwork. We have enough oline. I want a bigger and athletic TE who is a threat. Put me in the TE camp. Move the kid from Rochester to oline if we are moving someone. Forget his name but he has been invisible as a TE. Maybe OT would be better.

Agreed. I believe I read this guy played hoops also so I am guessing he is pretty athletic and has good footwork. We have enough oline. I want a bigger and athletic TE who is a threat. Put me in the TE camp. Move the kid from Rochester to oline if we are moving someone. Forget his name but he has been invisible as a TE. Maybe OT would be better.
love multisport guys

You never have enough OL guys and Syracuse certainly has never had a surplus. But with that said, I too would love to have a legitimate big bodied stud TE. Adding that kind of missing piece could be huge. Something we have not had since I don’t know who. Roland Williams maybe? Mang still has two more years. Hopefully he continues to develop. Coming from Germany I’m sure he has had more to learn.

Also no chance Mahar gets moved to OL. He’s way too undersized for that. He’s listed at 232 lbs.

You never have enough OL guys and Syracuse certainly has never had a surplus. But with that said, I too would love to have a legitimate big bodied stud TE. Adding that kind of missing piece could be huge. Something we have not had since I don’t know who. Roland Williams maybe? Mang still has two more years. Hopefully he continues to develop. Coming from Germany I’m sure he has had more to learn.

Also no chance Mahar gets moved to OL. He’s way too undersized for that. He’s listed at 232 lbs.
I liked to see some of these NY committed recruits of ours get out there and help Babers with recruiting these uncommitted NY kids like Brown and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom