Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

@MGoFish: According to @SWiltfong247, DE Jake Pickard has committed to Syracuse
Welp take it for what it's worth, that is from a Michigan Recruiting twitter page and it states that a 247 guy is reporting that pickard committed

Dont want to jump the gun but was told things were looking good earlier in the week. If 247 is reporting it I suspect is true. Huge get. NLOI signing day cant get here fast enough

Hahahaha. Weren't their posters talking about how they cooled off on him and thats why he went to Cuse? Regardless, they have no chance.

Id put at 10% or less, he loves Syracuse. Hilarious to hear there fans spin it like they didnt want him, lol. Theres a thread about him right now on their premium board via r ivals

That crystal ball thing is such a joke. So many of those guys switch their opinions right towards the end.

Double checked the 247 guys twitter he didnt say Pickard committed he just picked Syracuse in his crystal ball prediction.

I think its a false alarm, that guy is confusing crystall ball predictions on 2 47 with an actual commit.

Double checked the 247 guys twitter he didnt say Pickard committed he just picked Syracuse in his crystal ball prediction.
It is a Michigan recruiting page that is reporting it, it could be that the 247 guy didn't want to ruin the moment so he didn't personally report it yet but the twitter page from Michigan did.

Pickard just tweeted that he is announcing his choice within the hour.

Pickard just tweeted that he is announcing his choice within the hour.

I believe its Syracuse jives with what I was told earlier in the week.

It is a Michigan recruiting page that is reporting it, it could be that the 247 guy didn't want to ruin the moment so he didn't personally report it yet but the twitter page from Michigan did.

Agreed but just saying that guy didnt tweet it out yet like he did with a bunch of other commits today on his page. It will be Syracuse but just didnt want people jumping the gun.

Jake Pickard ‏@JakePickard2015 5s6 seconds ago Millburn, NJ
I will be announcing my college choice at 5:45 tonight. Thank you for all those involved and that have helped me through this process!
So it's safe to assume at this point he told then taff of the school he has chosen (us) and is going to make a formal Twitter announcement in 35 minutes.

Hells yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom