Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

I was reading an interview with Jake's dad by a GoBlueWolverine editor and was taken back by his answer to this question:

Sam Webb: So if (the visit to Ann Arbor) was that spectacular, what’s holding you back from saying, we’re going to Michigan?

Andy Pickard: “I’ll tell you exactly why. The Syracuse head coach is coming to our house (Monday), the Wisconsin head coach and defensive coordinator are coming to our house on Tuesday, and his mother did not come on the trip.

Mind you, the previous part of the Q&A, Mr. Pickard was gushing about UM and Harbough. The fact that Jake and the family held off because they wanted all parties to have an equal shot and the whole family to be involved speaks highly of Jake and his family unit. It would have been easy to commit to UM, just read what his dad said, but at the end of everything UM laid out for them during the visit, the decided it was only fair to listen to SU and make sure mom was happy.

I was reading an interview with Jake's dad by a GoBlueWolverine editor and was taken back by his answer to this question:

Sam Webb: So if (the visit to Ann Arbor) was that spectacular, what’s holding you back from saying, we’re going to Michigan?

Andy Pickard: “I’ll tell you exactly why. The Syracuse head coach is coming to our house (Monday), the Wisconsin head coach and defensive coordinator are coming to our house on Tuesday, and his mother did not come on the trip.

Mind you, the previous part of the Q&A, Mr. Pickard was gushing about UM and Harbough. The fact that Jake and the family held off because they wanted all parties to have an equal shot and the whole family to be involved speaks highly of Jake and his family unit. It would have been easy to commit to UM, just read what his dad said, but at the end of everything UM laid out for them during the visit, the decided it was only fair to listen to SU and make sure mom was happy.

Can you link the full interview? Thanks

Holy crap!! Cmon Jake! That dbag who tweeted Clark's news beforehand better be quiet today! And oh yeah, let it be SU!

Id put at 10% or less, he loves Syracuse. Hilarious to hear there fans spin it like they didnt want him, lol. Theres a thread about him right now on their premium board via r ivals

I'd put it at less since 0% is < 10%. Seems like all those Jersey boys want to play together in CNY...

No one is going nearly as bonkers as last night this close to an announcement. Lose your minds again, fellas!

No one is going nearly as bonkers as last night this close to an announcement. Lose your minds again, fellas!
Because we feel like this is ours to lose, not that we are 50/50 like with Clark. On top of that less pressure to land Pickard because we had to have one of Clark/Pickard, we already have 1 so both is just gravy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom