Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

How about this gem He had 13 offers including Illinois, Louisville, Nebraska, Oregon, Rutgers, Virginia, Wisconsin, Cincinnati, UConn and BC. Syracuse seems a crazy choice. If being near home was critical, there was Rutgers and even UConn. 18 year old logic. I know ! It was the dome !

The whole thread is amazing, but UCONN What? LOL.

They act like they didn't offer him a scholarship? They wanted him to commit on the visit, he didn't, they moved on.

-----------------Rutgers just got a verbal from 4 star and eighth rated nationally de
M ford...picarard was not the priority recently, did have an offer early on

-----------------Rutgers just got a verbal from 4 star and eighth rated nationally de

oh yeah. the kid that Tennessee cut bait with. the kid who was like 3rd team all state. whoopdee do. Our 2 star OL from Florida made 3rd team. Sounds to me like you got another over-rated kid .

Tennessee seems to recruit 30 players every year, for them to pull a scholly on a recruit, would be reason to step back, and wonder why.

B8_7JiRIIAEuGFX.jpg:large

It's funny, at exactly midnight last night, Jake tweeted "7 hours to go"...astounding he actually sent in his fax at exactly 7 AM.
The coaches told us to send it at 7 exactly they were on the phones with the kids at 705 if they didn't get the fax. It created a log jam on their fax.

Dan Lyons ‏@Dan_Lyons76 6m6 minutes ago
Report: UGA Alumnus Thomas Brown Leaving Wisconsin To Become Georgia RB Coach http://collegespun.com/big-ten/wisconsin-big-ten/report-uga-alumnus-thomas-brown-leaving-wisconsin-to-become-georgia-rb-coach…

Jake Pickard ‏@JakePickard2015 55s55 seconds ago Stella, Puerto Rico
Wow. Another Coach who told me he was staying. It's a business
Whew! I saw Jake's tweet without seeing the Brown/Wisconsin info, and I got super nervous for a minute. Obviously he's already signed but still, would have set a bad precedent.

Dan Lyons ‏@Dan_Lyons76 6m6 minutes ago
Report: UGA Alumnus Thomas Brown Leaving Wisconsin To Become Georgia RB Coach http://collegespun.com/big-ten/wisconsin-big-ten/report-uga-alumnus-thomas-brown-leaving-wisconsin-to-become-georgia-rb-coach…

Jake Pickard ‏@JakePickard2015 55s55 seconds ago Stella, Puerto Rico
Wow. Another Coach who told me he was staying. It's a business
I know it's a business and all and circumstances surely change, but it smells of bad ethics to tell a kid you'll be there and then literally 10-14 days after signing day you're gone. That type of business makes me sick.

Orangepace said:
I know it's a business and all and circumstances surely change, but it smells of bad ethics to tell a kid you'll be there and then literally 10-14 days after signing day you're gone. That type of business makes me sick.

This specific circumstance was a bit different in that LSU poached a Georgia coach so it doesn't seem like this was premeditated, but yeah, the whole thing is gross. Kids need to stop signing NLIs