Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

We get any pictures or tweets on this?
Judge was definitely there as was Brad. Talking with some of the other guys before the scrimmage started but then moved to the other side of the field. Presumably that was so he could be on the sideline that Rex was on. Spent a good chunk of time throwing it on the sidelines with his father.

He is every bit the size listed. Last year got to see him hanging out with Rex after the game and they certainly seem to be very tight. He would be a tremendous get...

SUOrange44

Looked like the Plant coach was there with them as well. After the game they took a photo with scoop.

I don't know the Culpeppers from anyone, but they sure seem like a close knit supportive family- truly living the dream. It makes me happy to see.
I have a picture of Brad, Judge, and the Plant coach but I can't load it from my phone. The file size is too large

I have a picture of Brad, Judge, and the Plant coach but I can't load it from my phone. The file size is too large

Monica took the picture. :) kids are now survivor fans and were very excited.

IMG_0461.JPG

I heard from a source that he's down to Cuse, Bama, and Florida. That's all he's considering right now. Hope we have a nice chance with Judge. Seems like Rex really likes Babers and the new staff too.

Very nice, if we can finish .500 or better against this years schedule,get a bowl game and blend Pierce (hoping for 700-800 yds and 7 TDs) into the offense I think we will have a much better chance.

He looks pretty good at DE too and at 6'-4" and 240# is nice size. I'll take him at either position.

If he plays DT that's a bonus. Seems like a vital position right now that is thin.

he's not throwing us a bone. We're a legit contender.
Any confirmation at what position we are recruiting him for? It probably doesn't matter he's pretty good at anywhere you put him.

It's been posted many times, but he's being recruited as a DT.
Its been posted on here that he could be a TE, a DE, a DT even said on one post he could be on the OL. I was just wondering if HCDB said specifically mentioned his position. But thanks for your answer.

Its been posted on here that he could be a TE, a DE, a DT even said on one post he could be on the OL. I was just wondering if HCDB said specifically mentioned his position. But thanks for your answer.
My apologies, looking back it must have been somewhere else it was discussed ad nauseum. But we are 100% looking at him for the D Line.

HCDB can't mention anything specific about any recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom