Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

You should always out recruit the last class of recruits.

I get THAT. But the qb position is a bit sensitive. Hence, all the transfers nationwide. Thus, i am not crazy here...

I get THAT. But the qb position is a bit sensitive. Hence, all the transfers nationwide. Thus, i am not crazy here...
QB is kind of different than almost all other positions. One position on the field and one guy who gets all the snaps short of injury or blowout.

QB is kind of different than almost all other positions. One position on the field and one guy who gets all the snaps short of injury or blowout.

That's my point:)

Yes. No one is ever the anointed one.

AND give me a break, ED IS the anointed one and ZM is the second given his game experience. Its obvious. Let's quit all the wordly, nobody is ever the annointed one. Record scratches!!!!...ziippppp...yup, ED and ZM are the best options to help us win games...

Yes, very true, but what we publicly see and what plays out is often consistent, too.

AND give me a break, ED IS the anointed one and ZM is the second given his game experience. Its obvious. Let's quit all the wordly, nobody is ever the annointed one. Record scratches!!!!...ziippppp...yup, ED and ZM are the best options to help us win games...
So, it's true and not true? This thread is not going well for you, my man.

When it comes to Qb I know every scenario if anybody wants it , inbox me , I try to keep it vanilla on here's;)

Have always thought the same thing and sadly, part of me thinks the culpeppers believe RC might be being recruited over with TD and some of some of the studs we are looking at for 18. Hey, i get it, its p5 fb, the most important position in the sport. Its a fine line betweem..." ok, bring in the best and may the best man win" vs " this staff doesn't believe in me and i am not getting a fair look".
Your right about that. lol

Last edited:
The point is, CuseLegacy is a ma'am, not a sir. :rolleyes:

AND how are posters supposed to know that or even look for it? Not interested in avatars. Its supposed to be a discussion without games.

image.jpeg
AND how are posters supposed to know that or even look for it? Not interested in avatars. Its supposed to be a discussion without games.

I like your enthusiasm as a fan even if sometimes I disagree with some of the opinions. Just thought this was funny as I swore this conversation already happened.

Yes sir. ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. i normally get the hash tag thing, but not that one. also , i am not on twitter. ;)

Sir? You need more than Twitter education. :)

It's not your fault. You didn't know.

Edit, btw it doesn't look like it was actually stated in that thread that CL is really a woman.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom