Class of 2015 - TE/WR Westerband "West" Lindor (MO) Verbal to Brown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/WR Westerband "West" Lindor (MO) Verbal to Brown

Maybe the staff likes Lindor more?

no they are sick of waiting for Parkinson. Lindor would have committed a while ago if we let him. We were waiting fore Parkinson

no they are sick of waiting for Parkinson. Lindor would have committed a while ago if we let him. We were waiting fore Parkinson
I don't buy it. There's zero need to rush in July and we're in a non-contact period.

I don't buy it. There's zero need to rush in July and we're in a non-contact period.

Believe what you want, but we could have had him more then a month ago if we chose to.

Believe what you want, but we could have had him more then a month ago if we chose to.
Thanks for the permission to believe something entirely plausible.

If this means we schedule another game in Columbia to give West a "home" game - in addition to us Kansas City area fans :) - I'm all for it. Welcome aboard West!

Watched his tape. Like this kid at the Y. Good hands and good routes. Needs to bulk up but that doesnt seem like itll be a problem based on his frame. Diamond in the rough type. Parkinson did seem to run better.

Last edited:
Recruiting battles against Arkansas St, Dartmouth, and Southeast Missouri St. do not instill confidence.

I+DON%27T+CARE+GUY.png

Got to admit, I too am a little puzzled by this one. Wondering what's going on behind the scenes.

"I felt like the best time to commit would be now just because it's more important to have a spot now than to wait too long and lose a spot," Lindor said."

That's all some of these kids are doing right now, saving a spot, at the expense of more highly recruited kids who are going through the process. No reason to take this kid's commitment now. Sorry if that's harsh.

Recruiting battles against Arkansas St, Dartmouth, and Southeast Missouri St. do not instill confidence.

I+DON%27T+CARE+GUY.png

the one thing I learned about the NFL is that some of the best receivers come from these types of schools.