Team gets Killed against taller teams every game. | Syracusefan.com

Team gets Killed against taller teams every game.

oTTo113445

2nd String
1.Ajax Dolezaj should be starting and playing close 20 minutes on the floor together.
2.Griffin should only be playing sf for 10 minutes a game thats a 3 guard lineup.
3.I don't want to say this but griffin girard kadary Buddy should be fighting for guard minutes but thats what it is.
4. even without stats ajax put us on a 10-0 run and our best offense all game then they pull him 3 minutes later. Ridiculous.

No excuses are going to change this.

marek is not a center...he was a powderpuff out there.

williams career high in points AND rebounds...

first career double double

how many times does it have to happen?

sidibe wouldve made a big difference but marek is not the answer.

Basketball is a game of positions. Dolezaj is a forward putting him at center takes away both our center and our PF.
Only thing this team does better than Last year is we have a taller true point in Kadary.
I get it, I do. But 20 mins for Ajak? I’ve said many times “do we have a center?”

1.Ajax Dolezaj should be starting and playing close 20 minutes on the floor together.
2.Griffin should only be playing sf for 10 minutes a game thats a 3 guard lineup.
3.I don't want to say this but griffin girard kadary Buddy should be fighting for guard minutes but thats what it is.
4. even without stats ajax put us on a 10-0 run and our best offense all game then they pull him 3 minutes later. Ridiculous.

No excuses are going to change this.
I don’t see it with Ajak. At all. I think Edwards has the higher upside and is taller and longer. And he played 20 mins against Miami and did well—though never to be heard from again...because you know how Boeheim do. It’s weird that JB doesn’t play him at all and Instead puts the undersized Ajak in.

This team is losing to teams by 20 that go tall on us including Pitt the first game when we blew a 17 point lead. We go down by 20 in every loss outside of rutgers (which doesn't count). Even ND had us down 20 due to height. If they had a pg we lose that game. Buffalo also counts. Even with Kadary and guerriers scoring we still need the press or were no better than last year.

To continue to say a lineup of Dolezaj and Ajax on the floor together for 20mpg would cost us those 20 points without even trying makes no sense at this point. 20 points is about 14 possessions on defense alone against a scorching hot team.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom