Team upgrade | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Team upgrade

No shocked a bunch of Syracuse people are discussing Doritos and fast food while they ignore the post about the team being an upgrade. Is this a basketball forum, or a place where future cardiac event survivors talk about which foods almost killed them the most? You guys need to get off the computer and stop eating Doritos and pizza. Maybe play your own sports, and maybe stop watching others.
You are the opposite of Doritosguy. He brings joy and laughter to the children of the world. You’re more like Burgermeister Meisterburger. Just a sad little man in need of a choo choo.

You are the opposite of Doritosguy. He brings joy and laughter to the children of the world. You’re more like Burgermeister Meisterburger. Just a sad little man in need of a choo choo.

I hadn't taken out the stilleto in a long time, but his post brought it out.

No shocked a bunch of Syracuse people are discussing Doritos and fast food while they ignore the post about the team being an upgrade. Is this a basketball forum, or a place where future cardiac event survivors talk about which foods almost killed them the most? You guys need to get off the computer and stop eating Doritos and pizza. Maybe play your own sports, and maybe stop watching others.
You sound hangry, bro. Here have some Doritos.

and some doritos!!

You haven't lived until you try this...

dic.jpg

I can verify this, there was an article a few years back and his work with the hungry children of Africa. We all can learn a lot from Doritosguy.
Doritosguy and I used to live in the same apartment building. One day after work I came home and to my horror the building was burning down. I was terrified that my pet dog Mr. Belvedere was consumed in the fire, when to my shock and awe I saw Doritosguy holding him in a safety blanket. He said he heard Mr. Belvedere barking during the conflagration evacuation, and used the spare key under my Live, Laugh, Love welcome mat to rescue my dog.

Swell guy.

Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are my favorite and therefore are my prediction for the team this year. .. Go Spicy Sweet Chili Orange !!!!

I have this odd suspicion that we find ourselves in the Final Four on a widely exciting run in March and someone will remember The Doritos Guy post from October and proclaim this the "Doritos Guy Season" which will go down in board lore and be referenced for years to come

I almost feel kinda bad about what this thread has become. Doritosguy was just wanting to talk about our team upgrading. But at the same time, I'm kind of proud of those who participated in this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom