Teams I wouldn't mind seeing winning it all | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Teams I wouldn't mind seeing winning it all

You and CousCuse should get together. ;)
He must not have seen the FBI spreadsheets of all the teams who participated in the pay to play scandal. At least 50, I think. That's why no teams will be punished because it would take down the whole thing. So none of the big teams will encounter any refereeing irregularities like SU did. And the NCAA did that to SU all the while knowing that this pay to play scheme was going on.

He must not have seen the FBI spreadsheets of all the teams who participated in the pay to play scandal. At least 50, I think. That's why no teams will be punished because it would take down the whole thing. So none of the big teams will encounter any refereeing irregularities like SU did. And the NCAA did that to SU all the while knowing that this pay to play scheme was going on.
thumbs-up-conspiracy.gif

The truth isn't a conspiracy theory.
You're right. Truth isn't a conspiracy theory.

But conspiracy theories are. Which is what you posted. Unless you can provide me some evidence or tangible proof.

5 Teams I don't want to see win it all:
1. UConn -- I will inject myself with bleach if they win a 5th title before our 2nd. THEY GONE
2. Duke -- Don't want to see Coach K go out on top.
3. Kentucky -- Calipari. Enough said. THEY GONE
4. Villanova -- Don't want Jay Wright's legacy to improve even more.
5. Michigan State -- I feel like Boeheim/Izzo are pretty close in the all-time coaching rankings, don't want Izzo to get this one-up on him.

do any teams feature a trans gender point guard ? love seeing them win and FOX news heads explode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom