Tebow not so good | Syracusefan.com

Tebow not so good

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night

When teams have a week to prepare for him. A real game changer.

(Watch him come back and win this game - lol)

I can't help but laugh about his inevitable flame-out. I guess it's the legions of devoted fans who think the guy can be a real factor in the NFL. That and I hate the Broncos (being a Raider fan).

My other "Not so good" award goes to the officials in the Jets/Chargers game. They really wanted the Jets to win that game. Really, really, really, badly.

My other "Not so good" award goes to the officials in the Jets/Chargers game. They really wanted the Jets to win that game. Really, really, really, badly.

I think San Diego also wanted the Jets to win that game. The two 4th quarter INTs (one helped by Vincent Jackson) were killer, and that last "drive" by San Diego was pathetic. Nothing like wasting 60 seconds of a ~2 minute drill for a pair of 3 yard completions that stay in bounds, and then basically throwing the ball away on 4th down.

I think San Diego also wanted the Jets to win that game. The two 4th quarter INTs (one helped by Vincent Jackson) were killer, and that last "drive" by San Diego was pathetic. Nothing like wasting 60 seconds of a ~2 minute drill for a pair of 3 yard completions that stay in bounds, and then basically throwing the ball away on 4th down.

Agreed. Rivers has either regressed terribly or is injured. I did enjoy seeing him throw the ball away on 4th down to end the game. Excellent decision making and the perfect close to the worst 2 minute drill in NFL history. Honestly, since Norv took over we have no 2 minute drill - that's pretty normal for San Diego.

Hopefully Rivers is just injured, with that being said, the officials sucked - never seen so many questionable calls and the announcers agreed on just about all of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom