Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

For the 18th overall pick in the 2013 draft......
Round 3 #18 pick, Tee's Goobers select Warren Moon, QB, Houston

Since he's one of the last two stud QBs and has a better arm than the other guy, I feel like this is the right pick and this is on a per needs basis.
As you can see below, he's ready.

Can't believe he fell to the 3rd round! I had him my number 2 QB tied with Montana but would rather play Moon due to his game best arm strength. Chucks it 70 yards on a rope!

Round 3 #20 ImperialOrange selects Greg "Avoid" Lloyd LB/PIT

That ROLB spot is so important because that's also who will be blocking FG/XPs for you team. LT>DT>GL>>>everyone else. Sorry for the delay, off work today and running all over the place.
Just damn! That was a sleeper I would have taken on the way back. Hot damn!

Just damn! That was a sleeper I would have taken on the way back. Hot damn!

I knew he wouldn't be there. This draft isn't playing out how I thought it might. If I had known Moon would be there in the 2nd round I would've nabbed DT in the first. Apparently some folks aren't scared by having noodle arm QB's that they'll have to run shotgun plays for. :noidea:

Lloyd!!!! Greg Lloyd!
Not sure if he would have made it that far to me, but excellent value for you.

Llllllloooooyyyyyyyyd!

Round # 3 with the 21st overall pick Alsacs selects the 4th and final elite QB in the game QB Bills, QB/ Bills. I know the defense gems in this game and will draft them later, and I plan on building my team on offense because if we played with these teams we would all score on each other and I need the best offensive talent to outscore you guys.

I knew he wouldn't be there. This draft isn't playing out how I thought it might. If I had known Moon would be there in the 2nd round I would've nabbed DT in the first. Apparently some folks aren't scared by having noodle arm QB's that they'll have to run shotgun plays for. :noidea:
Yup, I played recently and you need a cannon by week 5 :)

haha there is one more lb on the board who i would beg to differ with you IO..

Btw, i haven't read the whole thread, but how is this working? Simulating the games out I take it?

how did Bo not go #1????????????????????
He was #2 on my board as well. LT is just unfair and by far the most dominant player in the game. If he touches you its a sack/tackle. Bo is the best offensive player I believe, but LT cut the field in half, and I love Video Bo.

Btw, i haven't read the whole thread, but how is this working? Simulating the games out I take it?

I dont think anything will happen other than bragging rights, but I'd like to see everybody rank all the teams (except their own) then assign points to see which team wins the vote for the best.

Round # 3 with the 21st overall pick Alsacs selects the 4th and final elite QB in the game QB Bills, QB/ Bills. I know the defense gems in this game and will draft them later, and I plan on building my team on offense because if we played with these teams we would all score on each other and I need the best offensive talent to outscore you guys.
I still have 2 QBs which are very serviceable on my board. And god knows there are a bunch of quality RBs.. not top-tier guys, but definitely value to be had at RB still.

The real question is... how quick are you at progressions with your QB... I know that's a place I excel at, so I don't need a gunslinger to make waves...

I still have 2 QBs which are very serviceable on my board. And god knows there are a bunch of quality RBs.. not top-tier guys, but definitely value to be had at RB still.

The real question is... how quick are you at progressions with your QB... I know that's a place I excel at, so I don't need a gunslinger to make waves...
Considering we are all pretty good at this game, I figure unless I have LT or Derrick Thomas I got to have the best offensive talent to win, and if I guess correctly on the 1 of 8 defensive plays you call I can blow up the plays that way.

pace im gonna take a wild guess those two serviceable guys will be gone.. i have 3 serviceable on my board before the huge dropoff

pace im gonna take a wild guess those two serviceable guys will be gone.. i have 3 serviceable on my board before the huge dropoff
Only 3 more QBs to be taken... we'll be ok. I just thought of another that would be servicable. So we're all good.

Considering we are all pretty good at this game, I figure unless I have LT or Derrick Thomas I got to have the best offensive talent to win, and if I guess correctly on the 1 of 8 defensive plays you call I can blow up the plays that way.
I don't disagree with you. I didn't like teh idea of going one defender and then a bunch of offense... my plan with the #1 pick was to build the best damn defense I possibly could. If I were picking at the tail end of Rd 1, my strategy would have been entirely different and more likely similar to yours.

Round 3 #22 DigaBills select QB Bills QB/Bills therefore revoking the previous selection by Alsacs. :mad:

And if that somehow didn't work...Round 3 #22 DigaBills select Reggie White DE/Eagles

There weren't a lot of DL I used in the game, so I wanted to sure up the DL before moving on to other positions. I would have taken QB Bills of course, but with that ship sailed I know the importance of LBs in this game but I liked using DLs and I think I can find some good LBs later on.

EDIT: Not Bears...Eagles

Just got a correspondence from Joe Montana:

To the Derrick Thomas Corpses management team:

I am accustom to playing with elite wide receivers. Don't make me hold out of camp.

Joe

Okay, so he's a prima donna from Notre Dame, but he's got a point.

So Joe . . . have you met Drew Hill?

Umm, no. Not them.

The Derrick Thomas Corpses select Drew Hill (the football player) with their 3rd round pick.

The Wall of Orange with the final pick of the third round select QB Boomer Esiason/ Cin

The Wall of Orange with the first pick of the fourth round select Andre Rison WR/ ATL

And thus complete a nice trio Big 3 of Boomer, Barry and Mr Rison.

The Wall of Orange with the final pick of the third round select QB Boomer Esiason/ Cin

The Wall of Orange with the first pick of the fourth round select Andre Rison WR/ ATL

And thus complete a nice trio Big 3 of Boomer, Barry and Mr Rison.
And there goes 1! Nice picks. Big value on Rison in Rd 4.