Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

now is when it gets really tough.. which direction to take your team.. i have a nasty possible addition to my team of destiny but i have my doubts ill get who i want.. snake style means pace gets the next pick and then its back to the lineup for round 1 right?
Yeah, he gets two in a row. I think I'll get one of my next two guys though, but this is getting tricky...

now is when it gets really tough.. which direction to take your team.. i have a nasty possible addition to my team of destiny but i have my doubts ill get who i want.. snake style means pace gets the next pick and then its back to the lineup for round 1 right?

Yeah Pace gets the next 2

2nd round
Round 2 #9 pick, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Barry Sanders RB/Det
Round 2 #10 pick, General20 selects Joe Montana (hopefully this will counteract some of Jerry Rice's supernatural magic)
Round 2 #11 pick, DigaBills selects Bruce Smith DE/Bills
Round 2 #12 pick, Alsacs selects Neal Anderson RB/Bears
Round 2 #13 pick, Imperial selects Wayne Haddix DB/TB
Round 2 #14 pick, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Dan Marino QB
Round 2 #15 pick, Tee's Goobers select David Fulcher, SS, Cincy
Round 2 #16 pick, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Mike Singletary / LB Chi

I have already played, but just to bash NE with Bo and tried a few things with Bucs that failed.
Didn't look at numbers, just playbooks, but I am a huge Haddix fan by now. Even though I was before this weekend.

Gotcha. I'm going to erase my Bears season to check something out. I'll check back to see where the draft is at.

I would say it's against the rules (of man) to own a NES and NOT have it fired up

Truth. No wifi downstairs though so A) didn't want to scumbag the draft and B) bring the NES upstairs.

If Tee's out, I am as well. See ya'll tomorrow sometime after Tee drafts who I'm planning on picking.

Truth. No wifi downstairs though so A) didn't want to scumbag the draft and B) bring the NES upstairs.

If Tee's out, I am as well. See ya'll tomorrow sometime after Tee drafts who I'm planning on picking.
Yeah, I'm a few picks after tee and Imperial so I'm out until tomorrow evening most likely. I'll drop in and pick if I can during the day but I wouldn't expect it. Sorry.

:rolling:

Ok, someone's got to do the next few rounds, as my copy paste skills are exhausting me. :)

Round 3 #17 pick, Orangepace and the Shutout crew selects Ronnie Lott / S SF
Round 3 #18 pick, Tee's Goobers select Warren Moon, QB, Houston
Round 3 #19 pick, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select
Round 3 #20 pick, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects
Round 3 #21 pick, Alsacs selects
Round 3 #22 pick, Digable selects
Round 3 #23 pick, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select
Round 3 #24 pick, The Wall of Orange select

i think pace mentioned he may not be around again till tonight?

Lol.. picks up in a few minutes... the 3 picks directly before me threw quite the curveball.

Round 2 #16 pick, Orangepace and the Shutout crew selects Mike Singletary / LB Chi
Round 3 #17 pick, Orangepace and the Shutout crew selects Ronnie Lott / S SF

BOOM! I'd love to see you chach's run against this defense.

QB -
HB -
HB -
WR -
WR -
WR/TE flex -
DL -
DL -
LB - L. Taylor/NYG (Rd #1, Pick #1)
LB - M. Singletary / Chi (Rd #2, Pick #16)
DB/S - R. Lott / SF (Rd #3, Pick #17)
DT/DL -

oh and btw pace - as we are all in stalker mode it says you are in vienna, va... i work in tysons corner..
I live in Vienna, work in Reston. Used to work at PwC in Tysons. Small world.. Where do you work.?

2nd round
Round 2 #9 pick, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Barry Sanders RB/Det
Round 2 #10 pick, General20 selects Joe Montana (hopefully this will counteract some of Jerry Rice's supernatural magic)
Round 2 #11 pick, DigaBills selects Bruce Smith DE/Bills
Round 2 #12 pick, Alsacs selects Neal Anderson RB/Bears
Round 2 #13 pick, Imperial selects Wayne Haddix DB/TB
Round 2 #14 pick, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Dan Marino QB
Round 2 #15 pick, Tee's Goobers select David Fulcher, SS, Cincy
Round 2 #16 pick, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Mike Singletary / LB Chi
bump