Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Nevermind.. I'm not relinquishing the #1 pick... I'm in...

Round 1 #1 pick, Orangepace selects Lawrence Taylor/LB Giants

Defense wins championships boys..

EDIT: Added Roster to keep it carrying forward.

QB -
HB -
HB -
WR -
WR -
WR/TE flex -
DL -
DL -
LB - L. Taylor/NYG (Rd #1, Pick #1)
LB -
DB/S -
DT/DL -

There he is. Knocks down half the field on defense by himself.

Tee's on the clock

EDIT: Added Roster to keep it carrying forward.

QB -
HB -
HB -
WR -
WR -
WR/TE flex -
DL -
DL -
LB - L. Taylor/NYG (Rd #1, Pick #1)
LB -
DB/S -
DT/DL -
LT was number 1 on my board as well excellent pick.

Im thinking he is possibly cooling down from watching LT go first.. and then tearing back and forth between who he should pick... #2 is a tough pick... dont want to pull a Darko Tee!!! I am loving my pick.. getting two picks in a row .. love it..

Depending on Tee and CuseTroop my #4 pick could be extremely easy.

Depending on Tee and CuseTroop my #4 pick could be extremely easy.

The fun part about this is that depending on which team you used the most on this game there are arguments to be had about how dominant some are.. I am hoping for a couple personal picks that leave a dominate player at my first pick and then going to the draft board for my 2nd.

The fun part about this is that depending on which team you used the most on this game there are arguments to be had about how dominant some are.. I am hoping for a couple personal picks that leave a dominate player at my first pick and then going to the draft board for my 2nd.

It's all about preference as well. Curious who will end up with a stacked O and no D and vice versa.

For the second overall pick in the 2013 draft......
Round 1 #2 pick, tee1222's Goobers selects Bo Jackson/RB Raiders, Auburn
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, and just to add my reasoning.
  1. It's Bo
  2. It's Bo
  3. I just accumulated over 1000 yards with him in one game
  4. It's Bo
QB -
HB - B. Jackson/RAI (Rd #1, Pick #2)
HB -
WR -
WR -
WR/TE flex -
DL -
DL -
LB -
LB -
DB/S -
DT/DL -

well done sir - not like you didnt hint towards that pick the past couple days ...;)

For the second overall pick in the 2013 draft......
Round 1 #2 pick, tee1222 selects Bo Jackson/RB Raiders, Auburn
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I don't hate the pick. Top RB in the game.. I was torn between Bo and LT, but had to go LT because he's really the only defensive player in the game who can offset Bo. I love defense.

I once played a season on Tecmo where I never played one down of offense.. punted everytime I had the ball.. went something like 12-4 that season. Far too fun!

I don't hate the pick. Top RB in the game.. I was torn between Bo and LT, but had to go LT because he's really the only defensive player in the game who can offset Bo. I love defense.

I once played a season on Tecmo where I never played one down of offense.. punted everytime I had the ball.. went something like 12-4 that season. Far too fun!
Trust me. LT was my next guy if you took Bo, but I would have been conflicted if I had the #1 too.
:)

I would disagree on that point but he's certainly the best man for the job.

Round 1 #4 pick, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects QB Eagles/QB Eagles

Jumps in quick before the Nancies try and back track.

The only running QB in the game, pretty good accuracy, and the 2nd strongest arm to avoid picks. Guess who won't sacked immediately upon snapping the ball? This guy.

The only running QB in the game, pretty good accuracy, and the 2nd strongest arm to avoid picks. Guess who won't sacked immediately upon snapping the ball? This guy.

I no argued for this pick for 5 minutes.. A coworker talked me out of it

Well done, he was very high up on my draft board. Trouble for defenses.

After a heated discussion in the Cusetroop green room...

with the 3rd overall pick, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select The Nigerian Nightmare, Christian Okoye.

One of my all time favorite players but didn't Otto didn't have him with a first round grade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom