Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

I need em. You guys gotta remember, I'm 2 weeks from turning 27. I remember playing tecmo, but the first football games I remember being obsessed with is like Madden 95 on gameboy lol.

Herm Edwards thinks you can build on this.

I just turned 29 FWIW

well done sir - not like you didnt hint towards that pick the past couple days ...;)
Ha, oh word? I didn't think I was getting him really.
And now that they're both selected, I was thinking Bo, LT, QB Eagles, but first had Bo, QB Eagles, LT.

Still, those three were my best available.
You know I am going to play a full season with the Raiders now. ;)

I still love this thread.

I had forgotten how amazing LT was, but I would have to go Bo/QB Eagles as my 1/2.

With the fifth pick Alsacs selects Jerry Rice WR, San Fransisco 49ers. He is by FAR the best WR on my board and I can put him in the backfield if I have too.

BTW I wanted QB-Eagles good snipe.

I thought about Rice for the options you mentioned. I only rate 4 or 5 QB's so had to take the best avail. I hate that you're picking before me in round 2 BTW. No doubt you're going to take who I think might still be there.

I thought about Rice for the options you mentioned. I only rate 4 or 5 QB's so had to take the best avail. I hate that you're picking before me in round 2 BTW. No doubt you're going to take who I think might still be there.
Oh I know who I want and know you will want him as well.

May be a lull here gents. Digible5 is on the clock and hasn't been seen since Sunday.

Time to get your draft boards in order and reflect on the picks so far perhaps?

You've got the picks to have bookend 1st and 2nd round but will be a loooooong way until end 3/top 4 picks. I can almost gaurentee who I would be picking in your spots.

Yeah Ive got mine pocketed already - sure was hoping everybody would pass on Rice to get a gift but Im good : )

So this is a blast and a great idea.. what other games could we do this for? RBI baseball.. etc etc

So this is a blast and a great idea.. what other games could we do this for? RBI baseball.. etc etc

Great question but not sure what other game has the same universal appeal and is as memorable.

Am I the only one that doesn't understand that? What do you do?

From what I'm tracking, and I've only checked out the college basketball dynasty so far - We would start out as a coach of a D3 school, and you recruit players, and mess with line ups, all that jazz, and they simulate seasons. Then you can apply for D2 jobs, and so on. I'm not quite sure if we would be recruiting real highschool players, or made up ones. I'll see if I can get AFO to post a lil more info in his thread, he said he has done it before.

From what I'm tracking, and I've only checked out the college basketball dynasty so far - We would start out as a coach of a D3 school, and you recruit players, and mess with line ups, all that jazz, and they simulate seasons. Then you can apply for D2 jobs, and so on. I'm not quite sure if we would be recruiting real highschool players, or made up ones. I'll see if I can get AFO to post a lil more info in his thread, he said he has done it before.

Interesting. Sounds like something I did 15 years ago when real fantasy sports were non exsistant. I was the coach of UC Irvine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom