Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

So get this: our first car together was a Mazda 3 before my wife learned how to drive. All this while, I have been trying to trade with her, but she says the CRV is too big for her! LOL
Come on, woman. The 3 is so sporty, a fun drive. Almost European feel to its handling and is the 5 door version.
Meanwhile, I made the most of CRV. Doing donuts in that huge blizzard a few years ago with my buddy. Went up to the mountains to catch a foot plus (Bellayre Mtn, NY) while most were stuck on the road or at home.
Wet snow, but this little SUV was tough in terrible conditions.
Now, if I can only convince the lady.

Haha - i didn't get a chance to play with it in the snow this past year as all our snows were wet and melted quickly. the charger I can't wait to test in the snow as they tested the AWD's in northern michigan to put them to the toughest test for traction and stability and they did really well.

Too funny your wife thinks the CRV is too big.. mine after getting hers was like this feels like a car.. they do get the job done for sure. As for the mazda3's - I have never drove one but they always looked like fun. I am sure she will warm up to a bigger car eventually :)

On my way back from picking up my '08 CRV AWD (Some of my boys called it a girlie car but meh, she gets the job done well. Just no torque), I thought of this and rolled with a name.
Has nothing to do with Roberson or any other in-house beasts we already have.
Beastie

Actually named her after a squirrel my dad named when we were young. Always knew it was Beastie as her or she had a thin, ratty tail different from the norm. Beastie it is.

I drive potentially the least masculine car in exsistance, a 2005 pontiac sunfire. Why? It's dirt cheap and paid a low amount of cash for a car with 29,000 miles. If need be I could probably rebuild it in my driveway as well. It has one option, CD player and at 29 years old I simply don't care what car I drive anymore as long as it bangs out MPG.

Givin the thread and your cars name though, I annoint the silver bullet as "Slump Buster".

Haha - i didn't get a chance to play with it in the snow this past year as all our snows were wet and melted quickly. the charger I can't wait to test in the snow as they tested the AWD's in northern michigan to put them to the toughest test for traction and stability and they did really well.

Too funny your wife thinks the CRV is too big.. mine after getting hers was like this feels like a car.. they do get the job done for sure. As for the mazda3's - I have never drove one but they always looked like fun. I am sure she will warm up to a bigger car eventually :)
She will never drive it! No, she actually did once. But she's tiny and 5 feet tall. A go-kart is too big for her.
But, I'm proud. She's driving in Northern NJ. Anyone who can do that can literally apply for the next Space Shuttle launch, whenever that is. ;)

I drive potentially the least masculine car in exsistance, a 2005 pontiac sunfire. Why? It's dirt cheap and paid a low amount of cash for a car with 29,000 miles. If need be I could probably rebuild it in my driveway as well. It has one option, CD player and at 29 years old I simply don't care what car I drive anymore as long as it bangs out MPG.

Givin the thread and your cars name though, I annoint the silver bullet as "Slump Buster".
Slump Buster is golden, worthy of that beauty.

Hey now nothing wrong with that. If I could I would still have my original car from HS an 87-prelude. It had AC, power windows and sunroof and was a 5-speed. Had a few small dings and one of the lights you had to lift manually as it wouldn't come up on its own but I loved that car... even if it shook like crazy over 75 haha

To have a car like that in bad weather...amazing.
charger_awd_main_560.jpg

She will never drive it! No, she actually did once. But she's tiny and 5 feet tall. A go-kart is too big for her.
But, I'm proud. She's driving in Northern NJ. Anyone who can do that can literally apply for the next Space Shuttle launch, whenever that is. ;)

Too funny my wife is 5 foot and a half inch... but yes if she is driving in north jersey - she is good to go.. in everywhere except maybe florida.. the unpredictability of the drivers due to the high percentage of senior citizens makes it hard to be ready down there.. I hate driving anywhere in Florida or at least anywhere heavily populated.

Hey now nothing wrong with that. If I could I would still have my original car from HS an 87-prelude. It had AC, power windows and sunroof and was a 5-speed. Had a few small dings and one of the lights you had to lift manually as it wouldn't come up on its own but I loved that car... even if it shook like crazy over 75 haha

I had a 93 Ford Probe GT with faded paint and I LOVED that car. I pulled the fuse for the headlights and manually set them for the "sleepy" look. 5 speed, 2.5 Mazda sourced V6 that would pull to 6800 in 5th gear (7000 redline). That car was bulletproof although 6800 in 5th gear was probably much faster than I needed to drive it since that had me at 138 mph. 5th gear was TALL but 1st-4th I could run with much higher HP cars. That car went nowhere resembling uphill in the snow though.

I had a 93 Ford Probe GT with faded paint and I LOVED that car. I pulled the fuse for the headlights and manually set them for the "sleepy" look. 5 speed, 2.5 Mazda sourced V6 that would pull to 6800 in 5th gear (7000 redline). That car was bulletproof although 6800 in 5th gear was probably much faster than I needed to drive it since that had me at 138 mph. 5th gear was TALL but 1st-4th I could run with much higher HP cars. That car went nowhere resembling uphill in the snow though.

Nice - I got the prelude up to 130 once.. considering it felt ready to fall apart that was the one and only time though haha. I remember the probes - a couple of my friends had probe GT's.

I had an 88 honda civic wagon. Loved that thing. 80% of the time you would see me, I'd have a couch, or a recliner, or a tredmill tied to the top of it... Because man, you never know when you're gonna need a couch.. Got into an accident, the tredmill flew about 20 feet before hitting the ground

I believe we were still waiting for Digable's rankings. Maybe bees or somebody else who has been following this thread want to chime in with their rankings in place of digable?

No list yet since haven't heard from Digible.

You guys make the call. We can A) Wait B)get a replacement voter or C)just go with the rankings I've already received.
If he's been pm'd, I still don't mind waiting another day or two to give him a chance.
I'm up for waiting a few more.

If he's been pm'd, I still don't mind waiting another day or two to give him a chance.
I'm up for waiting a few more.

I PM'd him last Friday FWIW. Although not sure how that shows up if he's checking the site via phone.

I PM'd him last Friday FWIW. Although not sure how that shows up if he's checking the site via phone.
It shows up, but if you're not looking for it, you won't see it.. hence why I never saw TexanMark's PM in Europe because I was restricting my access to the forum to this thread and only this thread. At the time, it's all that mattered! ;)

Things to do when your unemployed (aside from get a job, working on it):
Gutters
Power Washing - good news is that only the North side of the house gets it bad. My neighbor two houses over is awesome, like family. He lent me the power washer. A little before and after action:

photowash.JPG

Bro, that is one beautiful avatar. Can you squeeze Cuse and NYS in more though? Display on left crops it out, but still:
Fantastic!
Thanks I am trying to crop it, but its hard to fit everything if you click on the picture you can see the whole thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom