Ted | Syracusefan.com

Ted

SteveC

Starter
I'm not happy with anyone who told me this movie was hilarious. It was family guy with mostly real actors. Not in a good way either. There were some good parts but i think only lol'ed one time.

On a side note, Mila Kunis is beautiful.

On a kind of related note ... one of the funniest TV shows evah was Greg the Bunny from about 10 years ago. Only lasted on season. Greg the Bunny anyone?

Just rented Ted and watched it for the first time. It was ok, but really don't get all the hype as the funniest movie in years.

I enjoyed it for the most part. I hate when all the funny parts are in the previews though

Love Wilfred
I crowned that show 5/5 after the episode of Wilfred's elaborate suspenseful scheme to murder his owner by poisoning him with chocolate.

Wilfred is funnier. If you've ever owned a dog, that is.

Wilfred's great, way darker and deeper than I expected, which is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this movie for christmas. Disappointed to read the reviews as I havent watched it yet.

I got this movie for christmas. Disappointed to read the reviews as I havent watched it yet.
The unrated version is much better. The film has a much different feel.

That is what I got so good to hear.

Now if college basketball would just end so I have 2 hours to watch it I will be in good shape!

I enjoyed Ted a lot, though the Giovanni Ribisi stuff was...different.

Still, loved the shots at Boston, and the the comparison of Flash Gordon to Tom Brady.

I finally got around to watching this movie. Watched the unrated version. I thought it was hysterical. Not sure why people didnt like it. I thought the one liners from the bear were really funny.

I'm not happy with anyone who told me this movie was hilarious. It was family guy with mostly real actors. Not in a good way either. There were some good parts but i think only lol'ed one time.

On a side note, Mila Kunis is beautiful.
Never saw it, but I'm just here for Mila.
Oh, lawwwwwwwd.

2002_mila-kunis.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom