Teisha Hyman Transferring to URI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Teisha Hyman Transferring to URI

Not seen a post from Teisha so maybe someone leaked info and she hasn't completely made up her mind.
Was thinking the same thing - nothing in the news, nothing noted on transfer portal pages etc. Hope she’s staying, sad if someone created unnecessary drama, I imagine if that World Exposure Twitter account was legit, news people would confirm and publish.

Maybe we should update the title of this thread with a question mark at the end - at least until further notice.

How does the transfer portal work?

The transfer portal permits student athletes to place their name in an online database declaring their desire to transfer. Athletes enter the portal by informing their current school of their desire to transfer; the school then has two business days to enter the athlete's name in the database.

Feels like that WER report isn't true.

How does the transfer portal work?

The transfer portal permits student athletes to place their name in an online database declaring their desire to transfer. Athletes enter the portal by informing their current school of their desire to transfer; the school then has two business days to enter the athlete's name in the database.

Feels like that WER report isn't true.
The portal is open from March 13th -May 11th for basketball but I would think if Teisha is transferring she would have entered her name by now. There are currently 269 WBB players in the portal.

Geez, where does the money go?
Just was very surprised they didn’t fly. When I played in the dark ages (early 70’s), we took a large van to away games driven by our coach. All our games were within a 2 to 2 and a half hour range though (including to SU). The guys took a decent bus for their games who at least had a real bus driver. We’d combine our $5 meal stipend that we got for away games to buy 3 pizzas, 2 liters of soda on the way home, pay and then split the change equally. Usually ended up with a huge profit of $2 to $3 every away game because of our collective cheap meals. :)

Just was very surprised they didn’t fly. When I played in the dark ages (early 70’s), we took a large van to away games driven by our coach. All our games were within a 2 to 2 and a half hour range though (including to SU). The guys took a decent bus for their games who had a real bus driver. We’d combine our $5 meal stipend that we got for away games to buy 3 pizzas, 2 liters of soda on the way home, pay and then split the change equally. Usually ended up with a huge profit of $2 to $3 every away game because of our collective cheap meals. :)
I played for the Men's Club volleyball team a few times at SU. Vaguely remember driving to Auburn(NY) in a van for a match.:)

I played for the Men's Club volleyball team a few times at SU. Vaguely remember driving to Auburn(NY) in a van for a match.:)
I played for our SUNY college basketball team.

She's going to Rhode Island, great pickup for Tammi
1681932933676.png

That's great for Teisha and Tammi
I bet she does well there. Happy foe Teisha. Guessing she will be the leader of that team. She serves that role for her senior season. Sad she won’t be here but glad she can help Tammi.

I bet she does well there. Happy foe Teisha. Guessing she will be the leader of that team. She serves that role for her senior season. Sad she won’t be here but glad she can help Tammi.
Agree. The ACC is a grind and all of her years at SU were not easy ones. I believe she will have an outstanding season next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom