Televised? | Syracusefan.com

Televised?

netman99

Scout Team
I thought we were the ESPN game?

I do not see it sheduled anywhere. Is the game televised?

I wanted to tape it so I could watch it again later.

It is great to be excited about SU football again.

DM for president :)

Go Orange!

I thought we were the ESPN game?

I do not see it sheduled anywhere. Is the game televised?

I wanted to tape it so I could watch it again later.

It is great to be excited about SU football again.

DM for president :)

Go Orange!

ESPN3 on line.

I'm not sure if that post was supposed to be sarcastic or not. My sarcasmometer is on the fritz.

I'm not sure if that post was supposed to be sarcastic or not. My sarcasmometer is on the fritz.

you probably need to grow the marinovich stache and you will feel and look better.

We just subscribed to the ESPN on XBox Live last night. Looking forward to watching on that tonight. It is WAY better than running my computer through the tv!!! HD with no skipping (hopefully). But we watched some live sports on it last night and it looked very good.

It is also on TWC 519 in NC. That is part of their Sports Pass package. If you don't have the package it will cost you $4.95 to watch the game. Those of us with Directv are just screwed and will have to suffer with ESPN3. Did see on the Rhody athletic site that their game is supposed to be carried on TWC, Cox Sports and SNY. Hopefully.

Any link to the game? I can't get ESPN3 overseas. Thanks.

We just subscribed to the ESPN on XBox Live last night. Looking forward to watching on that tonight. It is WAY better than running my computer through the tv!!! HD with no skipping (hopefully). But we watched some live sports on it last night and it looked very good.

I STILL can't get this service through TimeWarner.....:bang:

How do I get to ESPN3 on the ESPN website? It's not listed on their page, as far as I can see.

Any idea who is doing commentary on ESPN3? I'm wondering how many times I'll need to slam my head into my desk.

I just called ESPN, and they said they updated their service, so I can no longer see any SU football or basketball game, despite having paid for the service. Merde.

Hey guys, I might be in the minority here but does anyone know if Dish Network will be broadcasting the game?...Just wondering.?

Hey guys, I might be in the minority here but does anyone know if Dish Network will be broadcasting the game?...Just wondering.?[/quote
No SU game on DirecTv or Dish.

Yeah I tought it may be the case. Thanks anyway CuseLegacy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom