Tell me why Dino stays? | Syracusefan.com

Tell me why Dino stays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been better than the prior 3 coaches… Im sure theres some better coaches out there but Jason Beck is seen as up and comer and Rocky Long is a legend. So, what is wrong with the staff?

Do you fire him if we beat Wake next week? Are we going to do better?

Hes been better than the prior 3 coaches… Im sure theres some better coaches out there but Jason Beck is seen as up and comer and Rocky Long is a legend. So, what is wrong with the staff?

Cuse has been blown out routinely and might be the only team in division one who literally does not have a starting qb. It’s not the losses really, it’s how they lose, it’s abysmal.

I would fire him if Cuse beat wake forest 55-0 next week yes we can do better it literally cannot be worse. Cuse has one, ONE, ACC win in year 8.

He came in as an offensive guy and will leave switching to a triple option. It’s literally a meme.

Well, that's one question. But we were also blown off the field in 3 straight national tv games. Can someone else do better? Or much worse?

Cuse has been blown out routinely and might be the only team in division one who literally does not have a starting qb. It’s not the losses really, it’s how they lose, it’s abysmal.

I would fire him if Cuse beat wake forest 55-0 next week yes we can do better it literally cannot be worse.

Eh thats weak. If we went 8-4 and got blown out 4 times, you dont fire a guy.

If he wins next week and a bowl game and wndw up at 7-6, you fire him?

W

Which hire didn't you like? Men's Lax? Woman's lax? Men's hoop? Woman's hoop? Cause I really like 3 of them and the 4th is doing okay so far.
If you want to complain and don’t know where the fault lies go to the top!

Well, that's one question. But we were also blown off the field in 3 straight national tv games. Can someone else do better? Or much worse?

I get that, that was demoralizing as a fan. I just dont know. I dont know how we could fire him if we win next week. I like our staff w Beck and Long. Dont forget both of those coordinators are in year 1 here.

Eh thats weak. If we went 8-4 and got blown out 4 times, you dont fire a guy.

If he wins next week and a bowl game and wndw up at 7-6, you fire him?
He shouldn’t even have the opportunity to win next week.

For anyone who has ever managed anyone, this is one of those situations where if we keep passing on making the hard decision, by sheer luck he could get brought back simply because he limped his way to a 6 win season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom