Tell me why | Syracusefan.com

Tell me why

JRHEETER

All American
Syracuse does alllll this cool lighting on the outside of the Dome for Basketball games but for football we just leave it a solid orange……

That’s absolutely something we could be doing to impress recruits…

0EA9B2EF-B9D0-484A-A477-9B04DB1038CF.jpeg

IIII want it thaaaata way^

Syracuse does alllll this cool lighting on the outside of the Dome for Basketball games but for football we just leave it a solid orange……

Not losing 36.5-10.3 over your final three games impresses recruits more.

Basketball town. I kid... kinda.

My car is in the front yaaaaaaarrrrrrrrddddddd, and I'm . . . sleeping with my clothes onnnnnnnnnnnn. I came in through the window . . . last night, and you're gone!

Actually, during the PItt game the truss lights were orange and were in a racetrack pattern. So there was some action with the lights. It is only really an issue for night games. Noon starts are not conducive to outdoor light shows.

Actually, during the PItt game the truss lights were orange and were in a racetrack pattern. So there was some action with the lights. It is only really an issue for night games. Noon starts are not conducive to outdoor light shows.

Obviously for the noon start

Just curious, when did the lights follow the racetrack pattern? Was that after kick when everyone is already inside the dome?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom